Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Shomi should've been a man and kept those tweets he put up after seeing Virginia Beach on the tracklist
the tweets were hardly damning. just fake tough talk and Drake in the background of a video shot in Virginia

:yeshrug:

and at least we know KD is a better A&R than Bron

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was disappointed in the intro and the Teezo song. Was preparing for disappointment but this joint really picks up after the Snoop interlude. No skips after that aside from the Bad Bunny joint. I haven’t fully liked a Drake project since IYRTITL. I need to relisten to Scorpion and CLB but I like this project a lot. You can kinda tell he’s not really fully inspired to rap anymore but at this point, it doesn’t bother me anymore. This was a solid project.

This has been said since Scorpion and tbh I just don't see it

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People hate Carti but you can feel his influence here and throughout a lot of people’s albums

Yep, Carti & 808s & Heartbreak are not well liked but they're influence on artists is sizeable

tay1

All Star
Daps
This album sounds terrible. Telltale sign it was rushed. They'll likely finish mixing and mastering it in the next few weeks. But as of right now, it is very, very bad.
Yeah you can tell it was some last minute adjustments. The Cole verse mentioned the YB stuff so that was an easy sign. It’s a shame because it makes the production sound very average

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Yeah you can tell it was some last minute adjustments. The Cole verse mentioned the YB stuff so that was an easy sign. It’s a shame because it makes the production sound very average
Virginia Beach was damn near jarring especially when you compare it to his catalogue and now the quality is damn near the point of it sometimes.