Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
I like some of these songs . Favorite song is "First Person Shooter " . I'm really trying to like the singing Drake songs but it sounds like he tired of doing that shyt . Some of these songs like he was doing them after a long day of touring .

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
First person shooter probably the best song and sounds like it was for Cole's album instead lol

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I feel like for someone on Drake’s level, this should be mixed better.
Thought it was just my headphones. shyt don't sound nothing like the way Diddy's album was mixed. shyt too flat.

People hate Carti but you can feel his influence here and throughout a lot of people’s albums
Yep on IDGAF and you can hear Carti's influence on 3 songs. If he didn't write for it he better cut Carti a check just for influence.

tay1

All Star
Daps
Album is significantly better after the snoop interlude.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I still think Views and Nothing Was The Same are his best albums off first listen. That definitely was peak Drake as well.

That era/vibe will never be the same though because it was still somewhat novel.

The main problem is a lot of artists and producers copied and make this kind of music today so it's a little more stale.

Views was terrible and the start of his creative descent. His best albums are NWTS, IYRTITL, and Take Care (though I still think that album is bloated)

Last edited: