Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Breh….Drake ain’t that deep where you have to digest his music over a period of days….

Some songs might be growers but off first listen….this is the worst Drake album he’s released….
Nah, this ain't worse than CLB, More Life, Thank Me Later, Honestly Nevermind

I'm not even done with it but this already had better moments than those whole albums

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If it’s a double disc situation, okay. In terms of an actual project/release, that’s too much.

Honestly it isn’t so much his fault as the model of traditional albums moving in another direction, We’re in the playlist era anyway and people just pick and listen to what they want.

Even mfs in here talking about they didn’t finish it and don’t know if they will. People don’t value the complete experience anymore so “what does it matter?” is probably how he approaches it.
PURE COPE

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Best Songs:

Virginia Beach
Calling For You
Fear of Heights
Daylight
FPS
Slime You Out
Drew A Picasso
Members Only
What Would Pluto Do
All The Parties
8 AM in Charlotte
Gently
Rich Baby Daddy
Another Late Night
Away From Home

4/5

Last edited:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I’m just upset there is NONE OF THE UK MANDEM LIKE DAVE OR CENTRAL CEE OR J HUS ON THERE CMON BRUV!

He should’ve put the freestyle with Cench in here for sure…he killed that shyt, I just prefer rapping Drake…I’m not a rnb nikka like that…I don’t think it’s a bad album, just not shyt I’d listen to like that

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Party ALWAYS sounds low quality as fukk no matter where I hear him

Either his vocal chain is trash or he needs to let someone else mix his shyt

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Sexy red song is the hardest on the album…this shyt is trash like damn near every other drake album

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's a dope album.

Hip-hop simply been struggling lately so we'll see how it sticks. That Travis album came and went. I'm guessing this'll have about the same level after a couple weeks.

Rap really needs somebody new. These cats like Babydrill ain't moving the odometer.

Then when an older well-known artist does something it gets lit for two weeks and fades hard.

Last edited: