Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I still think Views and Nothing Was The Same are his best albums off first listen. That definitely was peak Drake as well.

That era/vibe will never be the same though because it was still somewhat novel.

The main problem is a lot of artists and producers copied and make this kind of music today so it's a little more stale.

Last edited:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
People say this, but there are still tons of songs on Her Loss, CLB, Scorpion that are still in rotation
People will change their mind on these in a few years like clockwork

There is this weird hatred from anything he's done since 2015

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
This album started off SLOW…

Probably one of his worst intros & first 3 song run, but once “Fear of Heights” “DayLight” start it’s over….

Daylight - one of the most disrespectful Drake songs in his career. He shytted on X and it’s gon get the internet talking. Beat is crazy

First Person Shooter - was hoping for a Cole verse and it didn’t disappoint. It’s funny how Drake said only him & cole the goats, but in Cole verse he throw in K.Dot. Also that Muhammad Ali was CRAZY disrespectful lol

Drew A Picasso - classic Drake

All The Parties - hard
BBL Love - classic Drake

Gently - Had me in tears hearing this n!gga over a Spanish beat but the song is HARD I can’t cap I’m sorry that light skin nikka can do any genre of music that’s why he the goat

Away From Home - this when Drake at his best. It almost sound like a goodbye song, reminiscing bout his life & shyt. Y’all gon miss this man when he gone

Polar Opposites - nice outro

Overrall this shyt better than CLB & Scorpion. It’s not better than Her Loss tho or none of his classics but I could see it being one of his top 5 projects fs.. I’m glad he left the Trap shyt alone & got back into his drizzy bag a lil bit. but this ain’t the old Drake at all. Alot of fillers, Alot of unnecessary features especially Yeat and Lil Yachty like wtf lol overall production was probably his best in a minute. His ear be carrying him alot but you can tell Drake getting bored I could see him leaving for a while after this album.

7.0./10

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
RnB Drake is washed. Need this man to suck to just rapping

For the most part yeah I haven't liked one of his singing joints in years apart from Race My Mind.
He sounds like he is bored of his own voice when singing most of the time now.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a huge Drake fan but CLB and even his dance album were better than this on first listen. Even the 8am song was pretty much average