Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
You’re wasting your time. I had someone bring up Pusha T and Jadakiss. They’re great rappers but I didn’t have in them in the conversation of artist.

To everyone that quoted me.

Ye - “college theme were first 3” , “808’s heartbreak was different completely”, “Beautiful dark twisted fantasy & Yeezus”, “the life of Pablo”. then you have “Donda” - These album overall theme is different

Snoop - went from gangster to pimp to reggae artist to gospel album

Kendrick Lamar - Every major release has been different

Nas - switch with Godson and N album and life is good.

All I’m saying is Drake story has not moved forward at all. He is still on the same shyt. He just has no layers. I still listen to his music because I haven’t denied his talent.

Jay did an album Jay Electronica with verses about different shyt. Jay story moved foward. At Drake age Jay made kingdom come and Black album. His story moved forward from the hustler tales.

i’m not taking this shyt seriously, breh…

it’s just funny to fukk wit stans :russ:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
You’re wasting your time. I had someone bring up Pusha T and Jadakiss. They’re great rappers but I didn’t have in them in the conversation of artist.

To everyone that quoted me.

Ye - “college theme were first 3” , “808’s heartbreak was different completely”, “Beautiful dark twisted fantasy & Yeezus”, “the life of Pablo”. then you have “Donda” - These album overall theme is different

Snoop - went from gangster to pimp to reggae artist to gospel album

Kendrick Lamar - Every major release has been different

Nas - switch with Godson and N album and life is good.

All I’m saying is Drake story has not moved forward at all. He is still on the same shyt. He just has no layers. I still listen to his music because I haven’t denied his talent.

Jay did an album Jay Electronica with verses about different shyt. Jay story moved foward. At Drake age Jay made kingdom come and Black album. His story moved forward from the hustler tales.

Boosie released a blues album a couple years ago, guess that means his content has changed too :troll::russ:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This probably the batch 50 Cent said Drake let him hear, he said it was “hard” and fire and all that. I’ll wait for y’all to yay or nay it before I give it a chance

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Man I’ve seen you on here talking about how you practice your writing on here cause you’re about to go to college :mjlol:if you’re really 26 you’re gonna be lookin like Billy Madison in there.

Enjoy the album and move on, you know you’ll listen

Makes a lot of his threads make sense tbh. Bro acts like someone that just discovered psychology sometimes

Ehh not feelin this album

:dead: