Drake - Family Matters (Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rocky & Rick Ross Diss)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

giphy.gif

1. Why is this thread still being bumped so often?

2. nikkas forgot Makonnen is from Atlanta and used to make music and videos with Awful, all them nikkas shyt on Aubrey low-key (dude said Kendrick was gonna call drake a pedophile over free jazz way before shyt came out) :mjlol:

Carti caught a lot of flack too for jumping ship to run with A$AP/Ian Connor rapist ass

nikkas left they home team and ended up around legitimate deviants

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka I been around since watching you boo-hoo about the Heats getting cooked by the Spurs in the Finals. How the fukk am I a bot? :martin:

When they argments aint working OvHoes always gotta resort to "well everyone is bots thats why they hating on papi...i mean drake" Knowing damn well real ppl wont fukking with this shyt like that

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Imagine how wack you have to think Family Matters is to belive that a song with "0 impact" could completely stop it in it's tracks 30 minutes after he release the song and a 8 minute video to accompany it.....

nikka was rapping his heart out and got his whole shyt put on the back burner by a "0 impact" record...wow... :mjlol: this is the kind of logic you're reduced to using as a Drake stan in June of 2024 post K-Day
I actually feel bad for Drake for that. He thought he had the nuke. Thought he was styling on him putting in all that effort to make a video and everything, only to get crushed that quick by Kendrick simply throwing a track on youtube an hour later.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Last few pages in here full of Kendrick fans still listening to a song they say is wack :heh:

Kendrick’s entire buzz is built around Drake :picard: his fans only want to go to his concert to hear him perform one song like he’s Bobby Shmurda

Edit: we haven’t forgot Kendrick never addressed the allegations :sas1: