Drake deal

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Like I said before...That lines makes absolutely no sense in the context of supposedly being meant for drake...ESPECIALLY not coming from Pusha T...who is not only in a similar situation hierarchy wise ("signed to another nikka, signed to some other nikkas") but likely worse off contract wise (had nowhere near the leverage Drake had, and Cash Money's distribution deal, is far more favorable and allows a bigger cut than of the pie than the joint venture GOOD Music has with Def Jam) AND over 10 years drake's senior while being still a "lil nikka" compared to drake in the game...the rest of the song is some street shyt, that doesn't even make sense to drake either....song most likely didn't have shyt to actually do with Drake other than in the most passive and subliminal "it's not about him, but ambiguous enough that people will think so and i can play coy and get extra hype for it while playing the silly never confirm or deny game like I don't hear all the speculation :mjpls:" way

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
HipHop Since 1978 gets a cut, Wayne gets a cut, Baby and Slim get a cut, Universal gets a cut, J Prince was executive producer on Thank Me Later, so he got a cut...

So I don't know if I believe that. 50 Cent only got a $1 million advance at pretty much the height of the record industry. I've read that Def Jam spent $3 million on MBDTF, an album from an artist who had proven himself as a platinum seller four times(and it was way over budget). So for a label to give someone who hadnt proven anything that kind of an advance in this fukked up economy makes me a little skeptical.

What is mbdtf

Makeitrain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, he may be a slave, but probably has mo money than everyone on this forum put together!

I wouldn't mind being that slave....

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Like I said before...That lines makes absolutely no sense in the context of supposedly being meant for drake...ESPECIALLY not coming from Pusha T...who is not only in a similar situation hierarchy wise ("signed to another nikka, signed to some other nikkas") but likely worse off contract wise (had nowhere near the leverage Drake had, and Cash Money's distribution deal, is far more favorable and allows a bigger cut than of the pie than the joint venture GOOD Music has with Def Jam) AND over 10 years drake's senior while being still a "lil nikka" compared to drake in the game...the rest of the song is some street shyt, that doesn't even make sense to drake either....song most likely didn't have shyt to actually do with Drake other than in the most passive and subliminal "it's not about him, but ambiguous enough that people will think so and i can play coy and get extra hype for it while playing the silly never confirm or deny game like I don't hear all the speculation :mjpls:" way

:dwillhuh:

This is Drake's specialty. The only person he's "called out" is Luda, and that was in an interview.

But I agree, the song doesn't really fit Drake as much as it does Wayne.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Drake is not a better rapper then Pusha-t .

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
we all know this beef is unwarranted. both common and pusha come at drake when their projects are gonna drop?

:rudy:

its called using the biggest rapper in the game for free promo

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
over 10 years drake's senior while being still a "lil nikka" compared to drake in the game.

This is so untrue you dudes think just cause drake is the most POPULAR right now that he has all theese accomplishments, when really he has a long way to go before he should be mentioned with some of the greats in rap.

Not that pusha t should be mentioned either but to this date pusha has sold more albums, done more shows, and is more respected worldwide than Drake. Both Drake and Wayne have gone on record saying the Clipse was a big influence to them but now Pusha T is a "lil nikka" :childplease:

franny

Pro
Daps
This is so untrue you dudes think just cause drake is the most POPULAR right now that he has all theese accomplishments, when really he has a long way to go before he should be mentioned with some of the greats in rap.

Not that pusha t should be mentioned either but to this date pusha has sold more albums, done more shows, and is more respected worldwide than Drake. Both Drake and Wayne have gone on record saying the Clipse was a big influence to them but now Pusha T is a "lil nikka" :childplease:
stop it