Drake continuously gets a pass for disrespecting Black America and Slavery

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Drake doesn't get passes for anything. Everything he does and has done has been out there. People talking about pedo like it wasn't known that dude was having text convos with Millie Bobby Brown when she was a teen. Everything is seen and known. He just overcomes it by putting out hits. :yeshrug: Same will happen with the Kendrick Lamar disses. No one in the mainstream really cares like that and ultimately, it will be water under the bridge. :unimpressed:. Kung Fu Kenny just blowing hot air. Nothing changes.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its clear he doesnt write his rhymes. His ghostwriter was trolling him.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could've called him a fake Dr MLK J or a wannabe Malcolm X....saying, a black is talking like he gonna set the slaves free????

I had issues with that bar especially when you know the history of the Deep South and the French Territory...if you thought picking cotton was bad??? Wait until you read about the 1st cash crop in America....King Sugar and them Sugarcanes...Jamaicans know, Haitians know and Louisianians know
His white side came out on that. Kendrick talked about pride in your blackness and Drake making it seem like he was talking some radical militant shyt :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick Lamar’s record of pro-black activism:

• At the height of Mike Brown, he said black folks have to do better and what about black on black crime
  • Gave a white woman a pass to say the N word
  • Refused to say “we hate po po” on stage at the biggest performance of his career
  • Loves white women

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Same. I listening to TIP as well but I vividly remember him defending that cac culture vulture iggy when blacc OGs were calling her out. I lost all respect for dude after that
Boy you a true lame that lives in the south. Dr Dre put on Eminem along with the rest of the east. He got multiple tapes denigrating black women and nobody said chit.

Nas defended Gwyneth Paltrow nikka shyt.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
That Drake line is not even offensive.

He basically saying Kendrick makes himself out to be bigger than he really is.

He follows up and calls him a fake activist.

Hate this overboard outrage culture.
Breh, stop it.

We talk about toxicity in hip-hop on a daily basis here. Why the fukk is there going to be a positive response to a biracial culture vulture dismissing something on the more conscious side as "trying to free the slaves".

It is on the same wavelength as saying "shut up and dribble". Arguably worse as the job in this situation is spreading poison.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Boy you a true lame that lives in the south. Dr Dre put on Eminem along with the rest of the east. He got multiple tapes denigrating black women and nobody said chit.

Nas defended Gwyneth Paltrow nikka shyt.
Who cares

Krs2

Pro
Daps
nikkas just don't care if you are popular you can do pedo, gay c00n stuff and you get a pass

Same people saying nobody cares, are the same that say that r Kelly is disgusting.
I guess you all will only care when the media tells you to do it

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Nas and everyone with common sense knew who he was digging at when he dropped HHID in 06.

i don't give a damn what diplomatic answer he had to say back then. i knew it back then and so did alot of people that these southerners :mjpls: rising was the death of the genre.

and I say this as someone who was listening to T. i and Jeezy back then, but their skill level as rappers were far below the rappers from the previous generation and region
That's not at all what that record was about. This is revisionism. HHID was about 3 things:
Consolidation of power - him and Jay Z squashing shyt, fearing 50 had the chance to push them out of relevance while they bickered with each other. Multiple lyrics endorse this.
Marketing tactics - next album as infamously named.... "N" with the er., album after that had the dress on the cover.
Tribute - paying homage to the hip-hop that was then in the past, as well as him realizing he was aging and feeling he didn't have a place in the emerging landscape.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
That Drake line is not even offensive.

He basically saying Kendrick makes himself out to be bigger than he really is.

He follows up and calls him a fake activist.

Hate this overboard outrage culture.
Literally all it is but these nikkas don't have reading comprehension, I'm not surprised:francis:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
nikkas just don't care if you are popular you can do pedo, gay c00n stuff and you get a pass

Same people saying nobody cares, are the same that say that r Kelly is disgusting.
I guess you all will only care when the media tells you to do it

Drake would have to really go against the grain for the media to hunt him down…

He’s still a biitch though.

Drake can be caught on camera messing with a little girl or a tranny and folks would move the goalposts for em. Yall faggits are the reason why Hip Hop has been tainted with anti masculinity.

If PAC was alive, he’d spit on Drake and smack him silly

X didn’t like him either

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Drake is still a nikka at the end of the day…
He’s going to learn that quick.
His other half isn't just white tho....he is literally half of a very protected group in America....and they just got a power up recently....

Drake is a c00n Tchalla with the Infinity Gauntlet