A prime example of a tether.
full

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Nas and everyone with common sense knew who he was digging at when he dropped HHID in 06.

i don't give a damn what diplomatic answer he had to say back then. i knew it back then and so did alot of people that these southerners :mjpls: rising was the death of the genre.

and I say this as someone who was listening to T. i and Jeezy back then, but their skill level as rappers were far below the rappers from the previous generation and region
Same. I listening to TIP as well but I vividly remember him defending that cac culture vulture iggy when blacc OGs were calling her out. I lost all respect for dude after that

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
That Drake line is not even offensive.

He basically saying Kendrick makes himself out to be bigger than he really is.

He follows up and calls him a fake activist.

Hate this overboard outrage culture.
He could've called him a fake Dr MLK J or a wannabe Malcolm X....saying, a black is talking like he gonna set the slaves free????

I had issues with that bar especially when you know the history of the Deep South and the French Territory...if you thought picking cotton was bad??? Wait until you read about the 1st cash crop in America....King Sugar and them Sugarcanes...Jamaicans know, Haitians know and Louisianians know

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Drake is white. And c00n ass southern rappers/moguls are the ones who consistently came to his aide and defense. I’m tired of everyone acting stupid. Southern ppl literally DONT respect the integrity of hip hop and never have.
This is funny when he was embraced by game and had game saying he would hurt people for him lol