Drake continuously gets a pass for disrespecting Black America and Slavery

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Can we get a Drake/Kendrick mega-thread at this point?

There’s literally three threads about it on the first page.
Everybody wants their words to be read and replied to.

nikkas wanna be seen. Which is why this beef is wack. The only real winners are the content creators.

And the sad thing about it is Drake was starting to fade away musically. All Kendrick did was give him new life.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
A prime example of a tether.
full
Drake's paternal family is ADOS, ya dig?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Nas and everyone with common sense knew who he was digging at when he dropped HHID in 06.

i don't give a damn what diplomatic answer he had to say back then. i knew it back then and so did alot of people that these southerners :mjpls: rising was the death of the genre.

and I say this as someone who was listening to T. i and Jeezy back then, but their skill level as rappers were far below the rappers from the previous generation and region
Didn't Nas threaten to smack anyone who went at Gwyneth Paltrow saying "nikka." How Nas going to dig at southern rappers for "ruining" hip hop but give a pass to a white woman for saying nikka? :scust:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Jump out a new whip, nikka, like I'm a slave master

And theres plenty more such examples from rappers. Acting like drake is unique is another example of being disingenuous. The Sia song reference is dogshyt but everyone pretending like they dont get what he means on Family Matters is a peak example of bias.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
It’s embarrassing seeing some FBA cats siding with Drake :scust:

Some of these same dudes gonna be in another thread acting like they don’t like “tethers” who jack the culture tho.

Guess they give Canadians a pass to say whatever they want but hate Africans and Caribbeans.

Weirdos.

Superstar
Daps
Tell Kendrick to stop being fake woke :manny:

:dahell:
Tell drizzy get a baby sitter, emergency recall the writer sweatshop, then his pink ass back in the booth, and tell him on wax.

fukk is he thinking? We need more records

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Jump out a new whip, nikka, like I'm a slave master

And theres plenty more such examples from rappers. Acting like drake is unique is another example of being disingenuous. The Sia song reference is dogshyt but everyone pretending like they dont get what he means on Family Matters is a peak example of bias.

Future isn't a jew he can say what he wants in reference to his own people