Drake continuously gets a pass for disrespecting Black America and Slavery

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I guarantee Kendrick would have got canceled by the media if he made references about Drake and The Holocaust. It would have been a social media uproar

It's great this is finally being spotlighted but Why did it take so long for rap nikkas to say something? They knew who the Jew was but chose $$ over race and helped give him undeserving credibility in the eyes of millions by co signing him at every turn instead of exposing him. When you don't Stand for nothing you fall for anything that's why the Adam 22 types have infiltrated black spaces. other races have a business model to manipulate the clueless masses while monetizing black culture and black death all while laughing at the same time. c00ns will ignore this and continue to tapdance to Drakes music while claiming to be pro black somehow.. just look at any coli thread:heh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Drake is white. And c00n ass southern rappers/moguls are the ones who consistently came to his aide and defense. I’m tired of everyone acting stupid. Southern ppl literally DONT respect the integrity of hip hop and never have.
Nas and everyone with common sense knew who he was digging at when he dropped HHID in 06.

i don't give a damn what diplomatic answer he had to say back then. i knew it back then and so did alot of people that these southerners :mjpls: rising was the death of the genre.

and I say this as someone who was listening to T. i and Jeezy back then, but their skill level as rappers were far below the rappers from the previous generation and region

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I guarantee Kendrick would have got canceled by the media if he made references about Drake and The Holocaust. It would have been a social media uproar

unrelated: is that guy on the far left their cameraman? ive always wondered if its one of the main ones or not