drake brings out dipset

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Drake tried to go underground with it when he first came out, I and a few others are the few people that bit. Then he came out with SFG and the rest is history.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
This nikka is a bytch for throwing bottles...no matter which way you look at it. He could bring out Zombie Pablo Escobar and the Third Reich and this nikka would still be soft.

:smugdraper:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
wait...drake brings out dipset as a guest in nyc...thecoli is mad? sohh dumb, maybe drake doesn't make hip-hop but he obviously listened to it and dipset is right in his timeframe...YOU wouldn't wanna bring out dipset? im so confused.

YBE

Banned
Daps
first off that shyt was crazy Killa entrance gave me goosebumps.

second all u niccas gossiping n shyt Cam n Jim know each other since they were 4 or 5 i could tell y'all aint real fans cuz u would know dipset is more than some kinda group there is a whole family behind the scenes Snags, Blackadon, Tito Poppins to name a few. Have u never had a fight with ur brother???

third the dipset album is coming and i know u jigga stans is mad the whole industry got love for dipset so its hard to block their shine. 1st single with Weezy is on the way

That kind of makes it even more fukked up that Jimmy did him like that

cam_jimmy.jpg

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
say what you want about Drake, but the dude is great at staying relevant and being famous...he makes a lot of the right moves, even if we clown him for being corny, a nerd, and a poser.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
We have a fraud amongst us
The hardest nikka in charge has been portraying a soft child actor from Canada
He couldn't take the pressure and has now confessed to being the hardest dude in the rap game :heh: