drake brings out dipset

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah talking about how all his favorite rappers are either dead or washed up is really respect.

Dude is using these dudes who can use the attention to win some support from easy to influence hip hop heads. His shows are 99% bytchmade, the 1% realness always comes from the rappers he brings out. Just to have some hip hop at his shows, of course.

Oh yeah, name some names he's dissed? :skip: Every rapper talks in their rhymes about other rappers. Rap is built on that. Unless they name specifics, then it's just typical rap.

And Bun-B, E-40, Dipset, J-Prince....never heard any of them diss Drake.

But I guess y'all 'innanet' nikkas know him better than they do based on what u hear in a 4 min song. Far as his shows go....I wouldn't know, I've never been to one. Have you? :ohhh: And if you havent, then how do you know what ur talking about?

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Oh yeah, name some names he's dissed? :skip: Every rapper talks in their rhymes about other rappers. Rap is built on that. Unless they name specifics, then it's just typical rap.

And Bun-B, E-40, Dipset, J-Prince....never heard any of them diss Drake.

But I guess y'all 'innanet' nikkas know him better than they do based on what u hear in a 4 min song. Far as his shows go....I wouldn't know, I've never been to one. Have you? :ohhh: And if you havent, then how do you know what ur talking about?

What you're referring to is bragging about one's quality compared to others, what Drake did was simply talk shyt about rappers and the culture. He jumped on a high horse on that "Don't fukk with me" song, and proceeded to the biggest backhanded compliment seen in hip hop in years, with the whole "all my fav rappers are either dead or washed up"...what kind of shyt is that?

I don't need a 4 minute song to see through this façade. Some of us aren't gullible or stupid, the same way we can see through his tough guy persona, and can see he's just a cornball, we can also see what he's doing bringing these dudes out. It's to win support from hip hop heads who shyt on him for not being hip hop. It's exactly what Nicki was trying to do at Summerjam bringing out Nas, Lauryn Hill, Foxy Brown etc. Exact same thing.

And nah I haven't been to a Drake show b.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
:heh:

Dude really is trying everything for street cred isnt he? lol

shyt so contrived.. Try Harder next time Drake

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
Drake brings out NY artist he obviously likes and listened to coming up to a show in NY and nikkaz are mad. the coli is so predictable sometimes. i understand the trollin but some of these nikkaz be legit upset at Drake. its funny :heh:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Drake brings out NY artist he obviously likes and listened to coming up to a show in NY and nikkaz are mad. the coli is so predictable sometimes. i understand the trollin but some of these nikkaz be legit upset at Drake. its funny :heh:

Exactly.. Everything has to be some type of conspiracy to "seem more hip hop" whenever Drake does something. The man just went platinum on his 2nd album, I don't think he gives a fukk if you think he's hip hop or not. :umad:

KILLA DA GAWD WITH THE ENTRANCE THOUGH, HAD A nikka LIKE :dwillhuh::lawd::wow::to:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
Dude is using these dudes who can use the attention to win some support from easy to influence hip hop heads. His shows are 99% bytchmade, the 1% realness always comes from the rappers he brings out. Just to have some hip hop at his shows, of course.

i seriously think Drake don't care what "hiphop heads" think. "hiphop heads" have already made they minds up about Drake and literally nothing he can do is ever gonna win them over no matter how many hiphop legends he brings out to shows or collabs wit. i really dont see the problem wit Drake bringin out the Dips in NY.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I think Drake wants the pleasure to have been on stage with certain "greats".

Dipset is one of those greats.

Killa's entrance was classic.

Props to Drake for making that happen.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
large_larry%20holmes.jpg