drake brings out dipset

rafreaky

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dubai/Toronto
first off that shyt was crazy Killa entrance gave me goosebumps.

second all u niccas gossiping n shyt Cam n Jim know each other since they were 4 or 5 i could tell y'all aint real fans cuz u would know dipset is more than some kinda group there is a whole family behind the scenes Snags, Blackadon, Tito Poppins to name a few. Have u never had a fight with ur brother???

third the dipset album is coming and i know u jigga stans is mad the whole industry got love for dipset so its hard to block their shine. 1st single with Weezy is on the way

Superstar
Daps
Something about this goon Drake don't feel right to me
Son ain't about that life, go back to playing w/ kittens in silk robes breh :birdman:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
0b067c72b82d11e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
ten years ago, drake was the prototypical nikka jim jones would have been giving wedgies to. now he need him to keep food on his table.

it's funny how times change.

Habit

Banned
Daps
After Ruff Ryders, G-Unit, and the Roc, Dipset was one of the tougher NYC groups in the '00s. :snoop: at them breaking up on some b.s. Not sure who's the bigger f*ckup, them or Wutang.

If Stack never died and Max B never caught that charge, Byrd Gang was gonna be unstoppable. Stack was operating at a whole other level. If Cam gave Jones a fraction of Diplomats like he wanted, the Dips line up would have been :king:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
ten years ago, drake was the prototypical nikka jim jones would have been giving wedgies to. now he need him to keep food on his table.

it's funny how times change.

True. At the end of the day tho, 10 years ago Drake was prolly a fan of Dipset, and now he's a huge star, so I'm sure Jimmy appreciates that.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Drake shows respect to those who came before him.

A rarity these days in rap b/c most dudes are too insecure.

Drizzy

Yeah talking about how all his favorite rappers are either dead or washed up is really respect.

Dude is using these dudes who can use the attention to win some support from easy to influence hip hop heads. His shows are 99% bytchmade, the 1% realness always comes from the rappers he brings out. Just to have some hip hop at his shows, of course.