Drake and Yatchy violate gospel rapper

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Since when is it bad for someone to leak a song that couldn't get cleared? The song was not officially released, you'll never hear it anywhere outside, why is this a problem?
You know the answer to this. Because it involves Drake.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Wild Wild West? Lol. And how are you a hip hop fan and dont admire the music that was dropped back then? 2008-2014 was one of the best eras in rap, purely off mixtapes THAT NO ONE COMPLAINED ABOUT. This reads like an AI generated post :camby:
I’m a golden age man

That’s why

Fight me

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It’s been evident for a while that yall really gotta have some humility and just sit shyt out sometimes :pachaha: Goodness. A hit does not = what you personally like. Yall would be TERRIBLE A&R’s.

Yea, this song is a hit it’s already beloved on youtube/tiktok. Drake is desperate for a hit that’s why he attaches to samples or songs that would be hits with or without him, ie You My everything. Another song the Coli said is garbage. I knew off 1 listen it was a banger and now it’s played ad nasuem
The song is trash. You being a failed wannabe industry insider don't got shyt to do with that.