DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Yea at this point, fukk all the love taps. It's time for both to empty out the clip.

I'm convinced were never getting it and we'll be stuck reading insufferable garbage from their Trump-like (Drake) and Musk-like (Kendrick) fanbases for as long as we decide to read this stuff

these fanbases acting like they're at war all the while Drake chasing the cute autistic comedian thats went viral

I think Kendrick was always going to only respond to Drake. Even if Cole hadn't taken back the diss, I think Kendrick was gonna focus on one thing at a time. That's a more successful diss strategy than the Takeover approach where you hit up multiple people.

nobody thinking about that peon. one thing the other two are going to agree on is that he's p*ssy
his old ass just needs to sit on the sidewalk and let his (younger) big bros play and get chippy

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Drake is a half jew, that did blackface, has ghostwriters and started his career as a nikka in a wheelchair on a canadian teen sitcom.

The fact that these two nikkas beefing is supposedly what “hophop needs” makes me wanna throw up :scust:
But you up in these threads though

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You know a #1 song can be less popular and sell less than a #2 song, right? A movie can gross $10m and go #1 at the box-office while another gets $100m and goes #2 some other weekend. Trying to discredit Drake on numbers is silly.
You know you're comment is silly when Drake is using the same argument to diss others with right?

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know you're comment is silly when Drake is using the same argument to diss others with right?
The argument is that Drake helped elevate people like Future and Rick Ross. Best I Ever Had was being played 24/7 on top 40 radio years before Drake did anything with Rihanna. Whether or not a song hit #1 is just semantics. Michael Jackson has #2 songs way bigger than some random shyt released against no competition...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:ohhh::sas2:

How the hell did this get overlooked

With that Yacthy reference dropping this tweet makes a lot more sense. He’s telling us Drake’s process. That ngga solicits other rappers to submit songs and they send them shyts in. There’s a good chance Push Ups is somebody else shyt
It was overlooked because Daylyt is a known troll.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
:ohhh::sas2:

How the hell did this get overlooked

With that Yacthy reference dropping this tweet makes a lot more sense. He’s telling us Drake’s process. That ngga solicits other rappers to submit songs and they send them shyts in. There’s a good chance Push Ups is somebody else shyt

Daylyt is in a group with Punch from TDE - I really doubt he's writing and sending Kendrick disses. If this was years ago when they were closer, who knows

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The argument is that Drake helped elevate people like Future and Rick Ross. Best I Ever Had was being played 24/7 on top 40 radio years before Drake did anything with Rihanna. Whether or not a song hit #1 is just semantics. Michael Jackson has #2 songs way bigger than some random shyt released against no competition...
Work is way bigger then best I ever had tho.

Your argument is kinda stupid. Boy to mention we know drake tried to sign weeknd pretty much to be his party next door and steal all his songs.

Weeknd beauty beyond the madness is bigger than any drake album.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Daylyt is in a group with Punch from TDE - I really doubt he's writing and sending Kendrick disses. If this was years ago when they were closer, who knows

He literally said he sent him one.

Daylyt ain’t making no money from the Punch collab. So he’s not NOT writing for Drake if the opportunity presents itself

Also do remember Drake was heavily involved with battle rap a few years ago so there’s likely a preexisting relationship