Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt is kinda dead man

I just don't care about Kale at all

Every time she does her stupid scream blowing out my damn speakers my girl lookin at me like :gucci:

Ginyu force had more swag than them troopers :scust:

Vegeta needs more screentime :martin:

Androids held it down tho :blessed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Still waiting on Frost and Frieza to link up like

H3BU1mR.gif
Frieza and Frost torturing scrubs off-screen while everyone is distracted by Universe 11 and Kale like
hVv4GSU.gif

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Still waiting on Frost and Frieza to link up like

H3BU1mR.gif

The thing is, their styles are so different. Frieza is more straight up domineering while Frost is all about deception and stealth. In every fight or circumstance Frost is always doing some sneak shyt. Frieza on the other hand will casually stroll up on you and make sure you know that he is superior.

In his defense, Frost can't afford to be a Universe ruling tyrant. With Hit in his universe, you got to keep a clean and/or low profile. Make too many moves or piss off the wrong person and you wind up with a contract on your head.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The Pride Fodders :russ:

Frieza is by far the best thing in this tournament

tumblr_otvpon4vo91wq47f4o1_r1_1280.gif

:mjlol:

Too much U6 and U7 anyway. I want to see other universes :ufdup:

Glad u posted that gif
Bet frieza gonna be the one beat up fat sailor moon cuz of all that mental training in hell with all that love around him shyt gave him ptsd frustration gonna be out in full force:mjgrin:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Even after seeing a universe wiped out, U7 fighters are still bullshytting around - except for 18. There's no sense of urgency anymore.

Goku has become insufferable lately, too. I hope he gets eliminated early.
Damn the writers really messed up Goku to the point we want him to lose and get his ass kicked.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Kale hit that form that Broly did when he fought adult Gohan:ohhh: 18 was savage tonight!:damn::damn::damn:"Then I'll just toss the whole thing:demonic:" Goku looking out for his fellow sayains:mjcry::wow:
Frieza and Vegeta fukkery is always:russ::russ::russ::russ:I need more Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza interactions :deadmanny:[/QUOTE]

Didn't Vegeta say the same thing to goku in episode 98 when fighting universe 9 "First come, First served"

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
These nikkas are never happy, if they would do teamwork this arc would be done in a few episodes. They didn't build the pre arc for 5 month so it could be finished in 2:mjlol:

Just enjoy the ride , kale controlled transformation was :wow:

At this point I don't even care about Jiren give me cauliflwa and kale vs Goku and gohan :banderas:
How about Kale and Cauliflwa Vs Frieza