Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
18 was highly disrespectful this whole episode.

I'm telling you, these androids are inherently evil when it comes to that killer instinct. These are the same androids that would of eventually fukked up Future Trunk's timeline. Deep down they love causing chaos and blowing shyt up.

crazydom

Pro
Daps
Jiren is just lame as fukk.

Him standing around not caring or doing anything isn't making him look cool. It's making him look like a dumbass.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This tournament has been fukking ass
Even after seeing a universe wiped out, U7 fighters are still bullshytting around - except for 18. There's no sense of urgency anymore.

Goku has become insufferable lately, too. I hope he gets eliminated early.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Even after seeing a universe wiped out, U7 fighters are still bullshytting around - except for 18. There's no sense of urgency anymore.

Goku has become insufferable lately, too. I hope he gets eliminated early.
:laugh: you must be new here

If universe 7 had some teamwork they would wash everyone. They handing out the work in 2/3 person groups, still not taking this seriously

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Judging by the preview, Universe 2 seems to be giving everyone a more hard time than 11 did tonight. :mjlol:

Yeah I know not their best, but still

Watch Brianne and her magical gang hit everyone with the

menace-gif.gif~c200

peppe

Superstar
Daps
:laugh: you must be new here

If universe 7 had some teamwork they would wash everyone. They handing out the work in 2/3 person groups, still not taking this seriously

These nikkas are never happy, if they would do teamwork this arc would be done in a few episodes. They didn't build the pre arc for 5 month so it could be finished in 2:mjlol:

Just enjoy the ride , kale controlled transformation was :wow:

At this point I don't even care about Jiren give me cauliflwa and kale vs Goku and gohan :banderas: