Re-watched it, Goku getting that loki treatment had me :dead:

avengers+hulk_smash_loki.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku stans gotta come answer for their hero acting like a THOT

My nikka you JUST got yo ass whooped by Kale and you STILL running behind Jiren:hhh:

JIREN AIN'T FUKKING WITH YOU BRUH:mjlol:

You better hit that Gohan circle and whip you up a new hair color or something cause blue is :mjlol:

ADD ass nikka giving SS2 lessons and shyt:hhh::mjlol:

Beerus gonna die of hypertension at this rate fukking around with this absent minded ass nikka

Damn Caulifla :gladbron:at this rate you'll be super saiyan 3 in no ti.....

:damn:NIKKA WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO THIS bytch KNOCK HER OFF AND QUIT BULLshytTIN

Hoeku:mjlol:

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
awful powerscaling smh. lol @ this shyt. they trying to create brolly so fukkin bad they throw out all common sense and logic.

lol ssj3 isnt a form you can gain by fighting. TOEI and his clown show of dbz is irritating to say the least
You ain't wrong Toei is making a fool out of us. I think it's just best if we dumb ourselves down and just watch the fights even though their's supposed to be tactics. If any one complains we'll just say "Nerds", "It's just a cartoon, logic is not needed", "Power scale Nazi", "DBZ stopped accurate power scaling after the Frieza Saga" and lastly and "Universe 6 Sayins are different from universe 7" Toyotaro better do justice when the manga covers this episode.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the yardrat homie survived. It looked like he teleported at the last second.

he didnt get knocked out, but caulifa kicked the shyt outta him, after he was talking that shyt lol.....'no one can tell where i am' *kicked by caulifa*...'you were talking that good shyt a min ago, before you got kicked in your chest' lol......

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
he didnt get knocked out, but caulifa kicked the shyt outta him, after he was talking that shyt lol.....'no one can tell where i am' *kicked by caulifa*...'you were talking that good shyt a min ago, before you got kicked in your chest' lol......
Dragon ball love catching people off guard even the strongest ain't exempt.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I wonder if people will be more pissed at Goku leveling up to fight Jiren or Toei immediately nerfing Jiren's power so Goku can fight him :lolbron:
they wont be mad at gokus level up till the next arc when he has to transform into it in order to fight tien whos keeping up with it