Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
How dumb can turillien be, why are you not paying attention to your surrounding in a royal rumble:why:
The wolf guy who can change size, I thought we were gonna see him do something
After reading ab tenderizer, I cant take vegeta multi punch seriously, it's just like that multiple energy blasts he does when he gets desperate.:pachaha:

The multi energy blast has never worked for anybody in db.. I don't know why the writers keep pulling that out :mjlol:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
My theory.. Hit is stronger than Jiren but since Hit still can't use his killing techniques/full power, he'll be defeated by Jiren to showcase Jiren's power.
they're gonna give jiren some type of weird awareness power so he can counter Hit. They made a huge mistake introcuding Hit the way they did cause he's essentially broken

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
they're gonna give jiren some type of weird awareness power so he can counter Hit. They made a huge mistake introcuding Hit the way they did cause he's essentially broken
They had to with Mr. Transformation asspull Goku:yeshrug:Jirren is probably going to one or two shot Hit on some job shyt:scust:I hope not though they need to go at it damn that:ufdup: