Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Had he not impregnated Videl then Goku wouldn't have become a Super Saiyan God and Beerus would have destroyed everyone.

But Beerus may not had that dream of the super Saiyan god. He probably would've avoided earth all together.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Great episode.

Everyone stops fighting because of the shock of U9 getting erased. They were just like us like :wtf: :damn::dahell::why::merchant::skip::what: "Zenos actually really erased it brehs"

I loved the dynamic between 18 and Krillin against blind Fox. 17 and 18 being aware of their advatange due being androids was a good touch.

:heh: Frost was such sneaky b*stard but smart. Never let your guard down.

I guess Jiren isn't blind since Fox is blind.

I like Freeza having the desire to overthrow the Zen-Ohs. While I imagine nothing will come of it, it's nice to see that he of all people isn't completely subservient to the Gods.

They made the right choice for bringing Freeza back instead of Cell. Freeza makes the hell entertainment out of this tournament.
They could have had both:francis:

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
"Is that the true form of a saiyan?" fukk you Toryama :francis::sadcam::snoop:

Goathan firing off red blasts looking all serious like that, something is giving me a feeling about that. :patrice:

Caulifla just doesn't do it for me, 2 piece her shyt Goku.

Patiently waiting for Piccolo to truly get busy, multiplying, arms stretching and everything. Tien can multiply too if I remember correctly, they better utilize ALL OF THAT.

All in all episode 100 looks like it's gonna be 1HUNNA :blessed:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Man if they don't stop making Vegeta punch nikkas in the stomach. The fukk is he doing :what:

I know he didn't spend all that time training and now he out here throwing punches like he on a Worldstar video. I get it, Vegeta is a straight forward guy, but he's never been this dumb. Tori is making Goku and Vegeta retarded in super.

This is really the Gohan set up tho, pure saiyans are probably mentally handicap. :patrice:
GOATKU suffered from a head injury when he was an infant so he has an excuse. Princess Vagina doesn't.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOATKU suffered from a head injury when he was an infant so he has an excuse. Princess Vagina doesn't.

Vegeta didn't used to be a stupid fighter. In fact Vegeta was second only to Piccolo in terms of strategy. I can't remember the last time Vegeta did something clever to win a fight.