Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Creeps me out how the Zenos stay smiling like they didn't just body an entire universe. Them squeey ass voices so demonic:merchant:

2dde4e8b0046fbc04677d32fd4e239cd3b3daef3_hq.gif

:damn:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man if they don't stop making Vegeta punch nikkas in the stomach. The fukk is he doing :what:

I know he didn't spend all that time training and now he out here throwing punches like he on a Worldstar video. I get it, Vegeta is a straight forward guy, but he's never been this dumb. Tori is making Goku and Vegeta retarded in super.

This is really the Gohan set up tho, pure saiyans are probably mentally handicap. :patrice:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man if they don't stop making Vegeta punch nikkas in the stomach. The fukk is he doing :what:

I know he didn't spend all that time training and now he out here throwing punches like he on a Worldstar video. I get it, Vegeta is a straight forward guy, but he's never been this dumb. Tori is making Goku and Vegeta retarded in super.

This is really the Gohan set up tho, pure saiyans are probably mentally handicap. :patrice:

One thing I noticed about Super is that the side characters are written better, but the main characters (Saiyans) are written worse.

Krillin, the Androids, Roshi, Piccolo, etc. are all getting more shine than they got in the last half of Z and the writing is way better. But unfortunately they made Goku and Vegeta completely retarded, and Gohan a scrub. :francis:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

The same Vegeta who realized punching wasn't going to work and tied Botamo's arms together and was about to eliminate him until Magetta intervened? Seems pretty smart to me:yeshrug:It was Goku's idea to use the dragon balls to figure out a way to unlock Super Saiyan God. The universes would have been erased without notice if not for Goku. Goku figured out how to counter Hit's special attacks. Gohan has accomplished nothing in Super:scust:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
One thing I noticed about Super is that the side characters are written better, but the main characters (Saiyans) are written worse.

Krillin, the Androids, Roshi, Piccolo, etc. are all getting more shine than they got in the last half of Z and the writing is way better. But unfortunately they made Goku and Vegeta completely retarded, and Gohan a scrub. :francis:

This is true but it's at the expense of the most ridiculous power scaling in DBZ history.

It's also wildly inconsistent and the attempts to retcon shyt with the bullshyt ass explanations are even worse.

That said, I love Dragonball and couldn't be happier there was a new series after people said for YEARS it wouldn't happen

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great episode.

Everyone stops fighting because of the shock of U9 getting erased. They were just like us like :wtf: :damn::dahell::why::merchant::skip::what: "Zenos actually really erased it brehs"

I loved the dynamic between 18 and Krillin against blind Fox. 17 and 18 being aware of their advatange due being androids was a good touch.

:heh: Frost was such sneaky b*stard but smart. Never let your guard down.

I guess Jiren isn't blind since Fox is blind.

I like Freeza having the desire to overthrow the Zen-Ohs. While I imagine nothing will come of it, it's nice to see that he of all people isn't completely subservient to the Gods.

They made the right choice for bringing Freeza back instead of Cell. Freeza makes the hell entertainment out of this tournament.