Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I'm gonna stop watching after 17 gets eliminated. Cause I know it will be by someone "weak" and before Goku so people will take that and run with it. I will not be able to handle such slander to the gawd :francis:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I'm gonna stop watching after 17 gets eliminated. Cause I know it will be by someone "weak" and before Goku so people will take that and run with it. I will not be able to handle such slander to the gawd :francis:
How are you a Stan of a character who hasn't been seen canon wise in like 20 years? Lol

peppe

Superstar
Daps

See ya but we all know you'll be right back bytching in here :lolbron::mjlol:

Next episode is going to be flames:wow: dbs and game of thrones all in one day:blessed:

Can't believe that people haven't figured out that even the spoilers are meant to hype the show. They give you a bit of info and that's it like a trailer.... These fucboi youtubers with their click bate titles and made up art is what's messing up the flow.

There is no point in knowing the spoilers because for this example you went in the episode thinking turillen was going to be disqualified.it just messes with the viewing experience since it didn't happen.

Last edited:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
See ya but we all know you'll be right back bytching in here :lolbron::mjlol:

Next episode is going to be flames:wow: dbs and game of thrones all in one day:blessed:

Can't believe that people haven't figured out that even the spoilers are meant to hype the show. They give you a bit of info and that's it like a trailer.... These fucboi youtubers with their click bate titles and made up art is what's messing up the flow.

There is no point in knowing the spoilers because for this example you went in the episode thinking turillen was going to be disqualified.it just messes with the viewing experience since it didn't happen.
Super has already been borderline corny. The disrespect to us broly fans and then this will def make me stop watching :ehh: