Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grown ass men that don't have enough to do in life between Saturdays so they scouring the internet for spoilers on a gotdamn cartoon...

fukking losers man I swear
Where you a DBZ fan in the early 2000s when it first started airing in the U. S.? Dragonball Z was one of the most searched things on the Internet.

The fact that people knew about Kid SSJ Goten, Trunks, SSJ3, Vegito, SSJ4 etc is one of the reasons DBZ blew up in the states.

Spoilers and hype is why DBZ is still a relevant anime to this day. If your pissing and moaning about spoilers then go to your fukking safe space in reddit where the nazi mods can shield you from the world.:childplease:

Grown ass man crying because someone told them santa wasn't real and spoiled Christmas. :hhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
dragon ball heroes op shows jiren frieza and goku as last 3
2 v1 against jiren if this ends up happening he maybe stronger than we all expected maybe time limit ends and he still winning but cuz 2 from uni 7 are left uni 7 wins
Heroes did get goku vs black and zamsu part right also so it could be foreshadowed or just wrong all together

:ohhh:

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
Where you a DBZ fan in the early 2000s when it first started airing in the U. S.? Dragonball Z was one of the most searched things on the Internet.

The fact that people knew about Kid SSJ Goten, Trunks, SSJ3, Vegito, SSJ4 etc is one of the reasons DBZ blew up in the states.

Spoilers and hype is why DBZ is still a relevant anime to this day. If your pissing and moaning about spoilers then go to your fukking safe space in reddit where the nazi mods can shield you from the world.:childplease:

Grown ass man crying because someone told them santa wasn't real and spoiled Christmas. :hhh:

fukk yes I was, damn near had a heart attack when I woke up Christmas day 2002 and saw Budokai laying under the tree. Why you think I'm in this thread in the first place.

But here's the thing fam... WE WERE CHILDREN BACK THEN. nikkas is over the age of 21 searching for Dragon Ball spoilers and then itching to post them here looking like Randall from Recess while doing it I bet.

Looking for spoilers on websites that they can't even read the native language of and then translating them and shyt, like nikka go outside. If my eyes saw correctly a few pages back, some of these nikkas is so thirsty that they're watching the live streams with no subtitles not even understanding an ounce of anything that's being said. What? :why:

I'm not a judgemental person but c'mon now nikkas gotta do better. nikkas need to do what I do, just wait till Saturday night, spark up some loud, and enjoy the show. That's it.

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
ban bet. post a major one not out yet and if its true ill take a ban

Right On. Everything in this spoiler has yet to be seen in this thread to my knowledge.
DECIK9SUwAAbQJa.jpg

What this gives is more details to episode 99 that we didn't already have
DECIK9SU0AAIxZJ.jpg

We knew Vegeta would go on the attack...these are the specifics + more
DECIK9SUwAE-jdV.jpg

Now this the BIG one
They just released who the final three people in the tournament will be! Toei gave this info to DB Heroes which is a game in Japan! They also spoiled merged Zamasu's appearance before he appeared in the anime!

Now, none of yall bet not ever question my credibility again! Don't you ever Disrespect me like that again!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Right On. Everything in this spoiler has yet to be seen in this thread to my knowledge.
DECIK9SUwAAbQJa.jpg

DECIK9SU0AAIxZJ.jpg

DECIK9SUwAE-jdV.jpg

Now this the BIG one
They just released who the final three people in the tournament will be! Toei gave this info to DB Heroes which is a game in Japan! They also spoiled merged Zamasu's appearance before he appeared in the anime!

Now, none of yall bet not ever question my credibility again! Don't you ever Disrespect me like that again!

I just posted it :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We5
You didn't bring sources :ufdup:. I brought video evidence. Also, that still doesn't negate my first spoiler WHICH IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN THIS THREAD

Not hard to get them breh between herms and kanzu forum is where a lot of em come first at regardless plus dealing with my baby had to do quick post
No hate ur right u brought source and showed first :salute:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Geekdom had that scan up like yesterday. The dragon ball heroes part is new though wtf!.
you know frieza gon pull some shyt. Maybe goku ends up fighting both :damn:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Geekdom had that scan up like yesterday. The dragon ball heroes part is new though wtf!.
you know frieza gon pull some shyt. Maybe goku ends up fighting both :damn:

That's doubtful... if anything Jiren would fight Freeza if he proves to be "bad guy". The whole Pride Troopers thing will come into play.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
DECIK9SUwAAbQJa.jpg

DECIK9SU0AAIxZJ.jpg

DECIK9SUwAE-jdV.jpg

Now this the BIG one

I did not say this thread. I just said out yet. Your info wasn't new :mjlol:

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
I did not say this thread. I just said out yet. Your info wasn't new :mjlol:
So, what your saying is, you wanted me to post something that was NOWHERE to be found ANYWHERE on the internet :comeon:. Bottom line, you thought I was making shyt up and got proved wrong. Obviously, you're going to keep making excuses until the cows come home, so I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do. Negged and Ignored.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
So, what your saying is, you wanted me to post something that was NOWHERE to be found ANYWHERE on the internet :comeon:. Bottom line, you thought I was making shyt up and got proved wrong. Obviously, you're going to keep making excuses until the cows come home, so I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do. Negged and Ignored.
nikka you came in here acting like you had this secret info no one didn't know about :mjlol:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Predictions
Tien
1).Tien and Roshi will team up, Tien will use his Tri-beam Gatchaman ripoff from universe 3 then Roshi will use the Kammeha wave to knock the Gatchaman out of the ring.

2).Tien will then face off with the green bird from universe 10.

3). Tien will then get eliminated by the green bird, however how he get's eliminated is unknown?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The entirety of the Buu Saga justified by this moment. Gotdamn, i was not ready for that. All I could think of was "let some bytch ass android show up and try some slick shyt" :wow:

nikka had purses and fitteds flying in the debris :damn:
Does that Vegeta smirk when I do something devious to this day:salute: