The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
dodging spoilers like
tenor.gif

Daps
Also my prediction is that the yardrat from Universe 2 is actually a Yardrat from Goku's universe that has mastered instant transmission to the point where he can teleport through universes. Remember back during the Android saga, Vegeta said that they were a weak warrior race that used strange techniques to survive

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Also my prediction is that the yardrat from Universe 2 is actually a Yardrat from Goku's universe that has mastered instant transmission to the point where he can teleport through universes. Remember back during the Android saga, Vegeta said that they were a weak warrior race that used strange techniques to survive

That would be for, and even cooler that if the Yardrat would be the deciding factor for Universe 7 survival.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
If Caulifla obtains SSB using her annoying little tingly feeling in her back this show is finished. Kale can get bodied by Jiren shes of no importance.. shes just a fukkin fan service character :scust: Broly stans just had to keep forcing Toriyama to make him canon :scust:

I hope that dumb ass character doesn't get SSB just by watching Goku. SMH.. Get those other Saiyabs the fukk outta here. :scust:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Yeah... Not as much as I'd like though. Getting a little too old for it, and my girl wants me to quit.

Hey I respect it bruh, I had cage dreams myself about 10 years ago before a few injuries set me back and my other career picked up. Where'd you'd train at if I can ask?