Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
The yadrats could originally be from Universe 2 then migrated to Universe 7. The fact that you could fight for a universe your not even from is dumb.

Also are you sure Vegeta wasn't talking about Tuffles?
No Truffles had strange Technolgy, not techniques, they were the ones that created the Scouters.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I can't even enter this thread with the amount of spoilers being thrown in here. See you in a few weeks, I'll be enjoying this spoiler free bytches :blessed::lolbron:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Right On. Everything in this spoiler has yet to be seen in this thread to my knowledge.
DECIK9SUwAAbQJa.jpg

What this gives is more details to episode 99 that we didn't already have
DECIK9SU0AAIxZJ.jpg

We knew Vegeta would go on the attack...these are the specifics + more
DECIK9SUwAE-jdV.jpg

Now this the BIG one
They just released who the final three people in the tournament will be! Toei gave this info to DB Heroes which is a game in Japan! They also spoiled merged Zamasu's appearance before he appeared in the anime!

Now, none of yall bet not ever question my credibility again! Don't you ever Disrespect me like that again!

I wonder who eliminates Gohan and vegeta then?

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't buy anything this dude is saying.

Toei dropped the ball big time during the beginnings of DBS. Yes they are getting better but its still a little sloppy. The guy in this video is defending the animators which i don't think people are even really mad at. People understand how hard it is to make this animations. The issue is Toei not giving the animators proper timelines and resources to finish projects.

Toriyama jumped into the pool after dipping his toe in.
He made a movie where he had a lot of time and resources them jumped right into a weekly series. He should have done what most animes do and complete a season with a set budget and timeline, release it, then take another 4-6 months to complete the next season and release that.

In the age of Video on Demand and streaming, the weekly episodic formula is obsolete and has NEVER been a good formula for anime's that require a lot of detail.

People would gladly wait 4-6 months for a solid 15-20 episodes of solid animations.

Anyway Toei doesn't get a pass, they've been doing this for a long time and they should know better.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't buy anything this dude is saying.

Toei dropped the ball big time during the beginnings of DBS. Yes they are getting better but its still a little sloppy. The guy in this video is defending the animators which i don't think people are even really mad at. People understand how hard it is to make this animations. The issue is Toei not giving the animators proper timelines and resources to finish projects.

Toriyama jumped into the pool after dipping his toe in.
He made a movie where he had a lot of time and resources them jumped right into a weekly series. He should have done what most animes do and complete a season with a set budget and timeline, release it, then take another 4-6 months to complete the next season and release that.

In the age of Video on Demand and streaming, the weekly episodic formula is obsolete and has NEVER been a good formula for anime's that require a lot of detail.

People would gladly wait 4-6 months for a solid 15-20 episodes of solid animations.

Anyway Toei doesn't get a pass, they've been doing this for a long time and they should know better.
Nah i need it now :wtf: