Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
next episode goku whoops up Universe 9 and they get erased. Vegeta assualts U6. Krilian get's eliminated

next episode after that. Kale and Cauliflowa ask about SSJ blue. Kale turns into female brolly

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
next episode goku whoops up Universe 9 and they get erased. Vegeta assualts U6. Krilian get's eliminated

next episode after that. Kale and Cauliflowa ask about SSJ blue. Kale turns into female brolly
Not to shabby, but you're missing quite a bit of detail :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Krillin :mjcry:
He better DQ'ed for accidentally killing someone. All that buildup just to have him :camby: in the first round would leave me feeling a certain type of way. :to:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Administration told me the next post better be an apology or I'm banned so here we go...

Fellow Dragon Ball fans,

I would like to apologize for posting major spoilers earlier. It wasn't with malicious intent. I was just so excited, and wanted to share my excitement with the coli brehs :mjcry:. I understand, not everyone wants to look ahead, and some want to watch the show episode by episode. From this point on, I'll PM anyone who wants to see spoilers.

Like for next month, for example :shaq:. I got the juice, but I'm not posting them in this thread :hubie:. PM for details and fukkery :jawalrus:.

pm me please brotha....i dont care about it being spoiled, i'm watch anyway...the spoilers just let me know whether i'm have a drink or not while i do lol....

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
ain't watch the episode yet cause I ain't get a chance but y'all out here conversing on spoilers

but least some of you narc's are telling in secret these days :lawd:

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
I just wanna see Jiren vs Goku or Hit. Maybe a triple threat match would be nice.