Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Basil is definitely the MVP of the episode :wow:

I liked Freeza saying he "Might" keep the team work thing in mind. Just trolling and being funny hah.:troll:

half the team ditched Gohan. I'm guessing one of the episodes is going to be about Him taking charge of his team. Still funny how 17 and 18 just kinda take off. :mjlol:

Gohan is shytty leader so far. As expected. His teamwork plan is an embarrassing failure and also the funny part is that there's a team work with the enemies trying to take Goku out first.

Goku is WAY to obsessed with Toppo. I know he wants to fight the stronger guys, but he should probably warm up with some smaller fry. He is getting distracted. :snoop:

I was :deadmanny: at that dude was trying ran on Jiren but changed his mind real quick.

Dude - :shaq:

Jiren - :leostare:

Dude - :demonic:

Jiren - :birdman:

Dude - :patrice: "Never mind, I changed my mind"

:whoa:

" I'm going over there breh" :hubie:
Yo Jirren legit hasn't done anything but put the fear if god in everyone and stand in one spot:dead:Just waiting in the center like:demonic:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo Jirren legit hasn't done anything but put the fear if god in everyone and stand in one spot:dead:Just waiting in the center like:demonic:

In that episode. One of them mentioned that Jiren didn't move at all and One of the other Pride Troopers commented that all Jiren needs to do is nothing, implying that he is that very highly skilled. :wow:

What funny is that Goku makes Gohan be the team captain and is literally the first one to abandon them and ignore him :mjlol:

Gohan was like :damn: "Hey Dad"

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
In that episode. One of them mentioned that Jiren didn't move at all and One of the other Pride Troopers commented that all Jiren needs to do is nothing, implying that he is that very highly skilled. :wow:

What funny is that Goku makes Gohan be the team captain and is literally the first one to abandon them and ignore him :mjlol:

We've known for decades that Goku aint shyt as a father:russ:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

He is a grown manchild...no self control at all

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Fanart
N53LJvw.jpg

H4oREjZ.jpg

This theme has a universe 11 type vibe