Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Fanart
N53LJvw.jpg

H4oREjZ.jpg

This theme has a universe 11 type vibe

I fux with this crew a lot. Jiren and Toppo are two of the more intruiging db characters ever. Looking forward to seeing where they go

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I also find Dyspo interesting, I wonder if he is the same race as Beerus and Champa? If so maybe the race changed appearance over centuries.
He's a rabbit their cats, hence the mouse gods beef with beerus n maybe champa

McPiff

#goat
Daps
In that episode. One of them mentioned that Jiren didn't move at all and One of the other Pride Troopers commented that all Jiren needs to do is nothing, implying that he is that very highly skilled. :wow:

What funny is that Goku makes Gohan be the team captain and is literally the first one to abandon them and ignore him :mjlol:

Gohan was like :damn: "Hey Dad"

Father of the year :wow:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think they have no idea what to do with a dude as powerful as Buu, so they just sideline him as a way to protect him from bad writing. I don't believe they have any big plans for him at all.
Buu will have his time when they write a story for uub, otherwise fukk him

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
He's a rabbit their cats, hence the mouse gods beef with beerus n maybe champa
There's been a major debate on forums whether if Dyspo is a rabbit or cat that seems to have cat like features, hence why people are saying that Beerus and Champa's race might have subverted over centuries, Beerus and Champa may be the oldest of that specific cat race.