Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The show has never emphasized one off battles as the best way to train, The hyperbolic time chamber and training with Whis for long periods of time than being just 2 examples.
We had characters go from training 3 years for the androids to arrive to now being ready for a tourney with the strongest fighters in existence in less than 30 hours.
I'm still watching the show, but a lot of inconsistencies are showing.

Talk that shyt bro.. you are 100% right.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The show has never emphasized one off battles as the best way to train, The hyperbolic time chamber and training with Whis for long periods of time than being just 2 examples.
We had characters go from training 3 years for the androids to arrive to now being ready for a tourney with the strongest fighters in existence in less than 30 hours.
I'm still watching the show, but a lot of inconsistencies are showing.
what choice did they have?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
what choice did they have?

I don't know maybe make the tournament at a later date giving the fighters enough time to prepare. It makes no sense how they had Gohan increase his power in hours when he hadn't done so since the end of Buu Arc.

The show has also emphasized standing in place with your fists in front of you for 3 episodes is the best way to increase your power for an attack :francis:

:camby:

Go back to the wrestling thread, or go watch those vhs dbz movies you have. This is too much for you.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don't know maybe make the tournament at a later date giving the fighters enough time to prepare. It makes no sense how they had Gohan increase his power in hours when he hadn't done so since the end of Buu Arc.

:camby:

Go back to the wrestling thread, or go watch those vhs dbz movies you have. This is too much for you.
But the short notice added to the drama :francis:

But now that you mentioned it they could've just eaten from the Tree of Might and then stood in place like this for a few days
tumblr_n6cbm4PR1D1t1656jo1_500.gif

ftgdlgB.gif

tumblr_ng6xnet2KR1slwicko1_500.gif

:Pephaha:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why cant dudes accept Frieza just BUILT different? Bruh this nikka hadnt trained a DAY IN HIS LIFE and had access to 4 forms and planet busting abilities, trains for 4 MONTHS on some LITE WORK and hes at God level :mindblown:

His species just OP as fukk they're stronger than Saiyans by ALOT
True story.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Why cant dudes accept Frieza just BUILT different? Bruh this nikka hadnt trained a DAY IN HIS LIFE and had access to 4 forms and planet busting abilities, trains for 4 MONTHS on some LITE WORK and hes at God level :mindblown:

His species just OP as fukk they're stronger than Saiyans by ALOT
Word. If ANY of the villains weren't lazy and just coasted off power, it would be a wrap. Cell was the only dude that took it somewhat seriously, but he was so overconfident in his abilities he saw the Cell Games as training itself.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gohan had actually been training for a while in secret with Piccolo. The training we saw him do with Piccolo was more about him regaining his fighting spirit and being able to tap into the full extent of his power. At the end he was doing the same meditative training that Piccolo does all the fukking time.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Gohan had actually been training for a while in secret with Piccolo. The training we saw him do with Piccolo was more about him regaining his fighting spirit and being able to tap into the full extent of his power. At the end he was doing the same meditative training that Piccolo does all the fukking time.

Still not enough training. Goku and Vegeta put in years to get where they are now. Gohan put in less training than future Trunks. Smh

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still not enough training. Goku and Vegeta put in years to get where they are now. Gohan put in less training than future Trunks. Smh

Goku and Vegeta have always put in more training than Gohan, but Gohan's always had that "hidden power" that allows him the catch up in a shorter period of time. Gohan's shyt is rarely about getting stronger, it's usually about him tapping into that power. Even the training with Piccolo was about him "getting back in shape". Piccolo even said during their last physical sparring session that Gohan wasn't tapping into the power he had when facing Buu.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Goku and Vegeta have always put in more training than Gohan, but Gohan's always had that "hidden power" that allows him the catch up in a shorter period of time. Gohan's shyt is rarely about getting stronger, it's usually about him tapping into that power. Even the training with Piccolo was about him "getting back in shape". Piccolo even said during their last physical sparring session that Gohan wasn't tapping into the power he had when facing Buu.

Stop quoting me with head cannon. There has always been some explanation for Gohan's power increases. From him having multiple battles on Namek and Guru unlocking his power, to him training with Goku in the time chamber. The only time Gohan has jumped a gap of years of not training to being one of the strongest is when Old Kai unlocked his mystic form. Gohan has done light to no training since the end of the Buu arc and now he's able to fight SSB Goku, it makes no sense.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly super azz pulled PL's to make them as strong as goku and vegeta who trained from day 1.

U6 saiyans should be no where near the saiyans, niether should frieza or anyone else in u7 for that matter.

It really shows training to be obsolete and useless when someone can say feel a tingle in my back and turn ssj