Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
honestly super azz pulled PL's to make them as strong as goku and vegeta who trained from day 1.

U6 saiyans should be no where near the saiyans, niether should frieza or anyone else in u7 for that matter.

It really shows training to be obsolete and useless when someone can say feel a tingle in my back and turn ssj

Don't even get me started on the saiyans from the other universe :snoop:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finally got around to watching this as I've been anti super for a while now, nowhere near as good as what ppl say it is and has a lot of flaws, but very very enjoyable and I'm a massive Z fan so it's worth it.Watching episode 95, I remember why Frieza is the GOAT

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you guys think Frost and Frieza will steal the Super Dragon Balls?

naw, cause i dont think frieza will fukk with frost like that.....yea, they look alike, but they act nothing alike....and i dont see frieza fukking with him like that....think frieza will warn him to stay out of his way, which will lead to frost getting murked lol...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so who got the spoilers for the next couple episodes?....i'm watch anyway, just trying to see which ones i need to plan some drinking/food for while watching....