Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why did the creators of Super forget about Cell?
Cell is a bytch to draw

Whenever you don't see a Dragon ball character for a long time think of the utility first

Cell is covered in spots and relatively detailed. That's more work than the animators are trying to do

When was the last time you saw Super Saiyan 3?:youngsabo: Nikka ain't trying to draw all that damn hair. Toriyama is on record saying he regrets even coming up with that shyt.

Always think about the character design. Frieza is just smooth lines thus.....we see a lot of Frieza

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Cell is a bytch to draw

Whenever you don't see a Dragon ball character for a long time think of the utility first

Cell is covered in spots and relatively detailed. That's more work than the animators are trying to do

When was the last time you saw Super Saiyan 3?:youngsabo: Nikka ain't trying to draw all that damn hair. Toriyama is on record saying he regrets even coming up with that shyt.

Always think about the character design. Frieza is just smooth lines thus.....we see a lot of Frieza
That female Saiyan has long hair...

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That female Saiyan has long hair...
In terms of animation her hair is big, but not so long

Even still ss caulifla hair ain't nowhere close to this

Imagine having to draw multiple panels of that:francis:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
SSJ3 just ins't relevant anymore, why go SSJ3 when you have blue that's also the reason why you don't see it anymore.

This episode was great, you can just feel the tension between goku and frieza. That hand slipping was :wow: and then his transformation with the sound and visuals :wow:. Frieza that nikka that's gonna kill you in a polite way :lolbron:

For a moment I thought 17 was gonna give piccolo these hands :mjgrin: damn that fake out:mjcry:

Also notice they didn't say how many hours were left :mjlol:probably were like fukk it :yeshrug:

I'm still gonna call it buu is here to stay:usure:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This episode was tense as hell.

This Goku and Freiza dynamic is insane, and you know this won't end well. I swear this will be the worst decision Goku has ever made. Watching everything from "slipping", to Freiza killing that assassin with relative quickness ( bloodlust), and finally his intense transformation. You know it's about to go to hell. Goku decision making is horrible.

On a positive note:salute:
Salute to android 17 and Piccolo reconciling and moving on. Their fight and teaming up against cell was very underrated in terms of DBZ fights.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This episode was tense as hell.

This Goku and Freiza dynamic is insane, and you know this won't end well. I swear this will be the worst decision Goku has ever made. Watching everything from "slipping", to Freiza killing that assassin with relative quickness ( bloodlust), and finally his intense transformation. You know it's about to go to hell. Goku decision making is horrible.

On a positive note:salute:
Salute to android 17 and Piccolo reconciling and moving on. Their fight and teaming up against cell was very underrated in terms of DBZ fights.

Very underrated:francis:
That fight was amazing