Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cheating ass Universes, they gonna get erased before the tournament even starts :mjlol:

Watch the Grand Priest give them the :ufdup:

got a feeling goku gonna save their asses....right when the grand priest about to hit them with the 'you cheated, so you're out' move, goku gonna be like 'naw, let them stay, i wanna teach them a lesson myself'....which is gonna get some of them to join uni 7's side....think the wolf dude goku fought in the warmup tourney gonna join uni 7 side....

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
kK6YAbC_zpskhstkg5t.png
Turns out that mouse god is nothing but a rat and Sidra gullible as hell:wow:Goku and Frieza chemistry is just:wow:That transformation to golden form was Goat. The music, the energy of light piff:banderas:Piccolo and 17 beef ain't over:demonic:Them poachers about to catch the mean L thinking they can waltz up to the animals :mjlol: Dope episode can't wait for next week and the arena has an interesting design:ehh:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
got a feeling goku gonna save their asses....right when the grand priest about to hit them with the 'you cheated, so you're out' move, goku gonna be like 'naw, let them stay, i wanna teach them a lesson myself'....which is gonna get some of them to join uni 7's side....think the wolf dude goku fought in the warmup tourney gonna join uni 7 side....
:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dat Frieza God Music tho...:krs::ooh::whew: shyt was hard as fukk.... these little assassins done goofed...

also the universe god of destruction is there too...:whoo::ufdup:

shyt is gonna be lit for the warmup...:blessed: