Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I kinda wanna see Frieza actually be in the tournament even tho I sense since fukk shyt coming.

Also I bet rat god gets his universe erased before the tourney pops off. Zeno sama sees all :ufdup:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SSJ3 just ins't relevant anymore, why go SSJ3 when you have blue that's also the reason why you don't see it anymore.
SS3 is irrelevant by omission for the reason I stated. We still see Ss2 regularly

Idk why y'all trying to deny that nikkas don't want to draw some of this shyt ever again

Super outsources a lot of its animation to Korea. They're trying to be frugal as possible. Less room for errors and fukkery which earlier episodes of Super definitely had

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Goku and frezia being buddish bardock rolling in his grave lol

tenor.gif

:mjlol:

Bardock in another Dimensional timeline like "WTF is going on", LOL, No lie, I was totally fine when Freeza punched Goku, he deserved it for doing this outlandish idea, lol. I also like Bulma and Vegeta checking Goku for lying, that was a good scene. With that said, I get a kick out of this team up, can't wait to see it next week. It's very symbolic when you think about the history of the franchise. Freeza just isn't trust worthy at all. So I guess we are going to have some Trunks and Goten "Adventures in Dragon Park" Episodes while the tournament is going on (For the fans complaining about them not going in the Tournament.) The Kid Trunks "Who's Freeza" scene was hilarious. Kuririn forever shook of #17. Also LOL @ the dynamic of #17 and #18's relationship.

That Death Beam is still nothing to f*ck wit either. Dude didn't even finish his sentence. LOL.

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Piccolo is the nikka in Dragonball history
You could be right...
His shine is brief, he is constantly getting shyt on by his contemporaries :shaq2:, he is the Toriyama's "favorite" yet his has been conveniently and consistently overlooked :mjpls:, he raised another man's son and received no thanks :leostare:, "fans" are constantly telling people to shut the fukk up and get over it (":umad:") when he gets brought up...

Now 17 is back all of a sudden stronger than near anyone cause he smacked up some weak poachers :comeon: and trying to fade my man on sight :pacspit:...

Piccolo better straighten up and remind people he is practically God out here "No me, no dragonballs :birdman:. And don't even think about going to Namek :demonic:, we gon destroy the dragonballs there too if y'all don't give me some respect :birdman:" "Oh somebody died again :childplease:, what dragonballs :rudy::hubie::mjpls:"

:pachaha::damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
You could be right...
His shine is brief, he is constantly getting shyt on by his contemporaries :shaq2:, he is the Toriyama's "favorite" yet his has been conveniently and consistently overlooked :mjpls:, he raised another man's son and received no thanks :leostare:, "fans" are constantly telling people to shut the fukk up and get over it (":umad:") when he gets brought up...

Now 17 is back all of a sudden stronger than near anyone cause he smacked up some weak poachers :comeon: and trying to fade my man on sight :pacspit:...

Piccolo better straighten up and remind people he is practically God out here "No me, no dragonballs :birdman:. And don't even think about going to Namek :demonic:, we gon destroy the dragonballs there too if y'all don't give me some respect :birdman:" "Oh somebody died again :childplease:, what dragonballs :rudy::hubie::mjpls:"

:pachaha::damn:
TAWK TO EM!!! I BEEN preaching this out here :salute:
Never forget, it took a nikka >>>
CIhSiPs.png
<<< to beat the bytch outta him.

If it wasn't for Piccolo we'd prolly never get to witness Gohan's potential :salute:

DB writers thinking they slick, they been bout that affermative action :sas2:

That's a FACT :salute:
These c00ns out here only talkin bout Gohan, but ain't giving Piccolo his props :what:
My son STILL beat Gohan's ass in Mystic form and showed him the ropes.
He might as well take him to the Gucci store and show him the loafs,
the way he been showing him growth

And he still right (By His Side)
Them future tag team moves :wow: :banderas: