Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was a good episode...like how they used the zenos to give an update on the other unis...they treating them like they us, the viewing audience....

lol at uni 10 making youtube vids...

that chick from uni 2 gonna be a problem..that's the one going at it with vegeta in the intro....lol at her wiping them out with a love kiss attack...also, find it interesting that she's from uni 2...the uni with the chick god of destruction that cares about looks....makes me think she has a transformation too, and that the whole beauty thing is just an act to cover up their true appearances....

vegeta letting it be known what his goal was, is, and will always be...

was good to see hit...frost on that bullshyt again...hope he doesnt try that bullshyt in the tourney, cause that would be a cheap way for uni 6 to lose...

speaking of uni 6, going off the preview for next week: that chick kale had that 'i'm gonna fukk shyt up' evil broly look in her eyes....gonna be interesting how that plays out when she learns to go ss....

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They are taking their sweet time, it all started in february and its almost the end of may and the tournament hasnt happened yet.

And I like it, the character development, showing the other universes really makes you care more about how things will play out.

The preview was straight fire, i hope we get to see both females transform that would be :wow:.

Saiyans from U6 are only SS1, will see next week how strong the other female is. And the brolly one is between SS2 and SS3. Since 6&7 are parrell universes their transformations should be the same either way seeing cabba go SS2/3 would still be piff.

Imagina getting gokus full potential out and then like gohan going even further :ohhh:

Another week with a youtube suggested feed filled with clickbait predictions about whats 100% going to happen. These dbz youtubers are fucboi's one by one.

As for buu he is fighting in the opening so im sure hell wake up in time.

Last edited: