Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can't wait for the manga to progress this far. They do the story more justice and the power scale makes more sense so it'll be interesting. We know that Vegeta is 9x stronger than what he showed against Hit and Hit got put down by SSG Goku who popped Blue for a short while. With that scale, we don't know how people stack up with eachother and it'll be way more interesting. Seems Vegeta is still stronger than Goku in the manga and we'll have to see how they handle the return of Chou Gohan as it relates to his power in comparison to Goku/Vegeta.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm taking overall at the end brotha it's most likely going to be Goku vs Jirren with fukkery in between.:manny:Personally I can't wait to see what Hits been up to but we have barely seen any other teams in the build-up :hubie:

basically this....we know it's gonna come down to jirren vs goku...in fact i think jirren gonna take hit out, which is gonna let goku know he the real deal....

with that said, even though we know that's gonna be the main event, there are gonna be a lot of other show stopping fights before we get to that....one i'm waiting on: toppo vs vegeta....that's gonna be so fukking good....also female broly vs whomever, maybe gohan....