Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
weird cause I've been gone, yr little dweeb self getting mad about posts on power levels with yr "can we just enjoy the show, bros' :mjlol:

get this fat virgin tf outta here
stop spoiling :mjcry:

im 12 stop guys :mjcry:

gotta close my eyes at the end of each show :mjcry:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Its more odd you looking into dbz spoilers and figure in a discussion thread you think that spoiling makes sense

@hex get this bum tf outta the film room
you want me out of here cause I dont agree with your feelings? :dead:

begging other men :dead:

you have to be some 16 year old autistic kid :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny, I grew up on spoilers and wondering wtf was going to happen in the golden days of adult swim replays.

This internet shyt is cake for playa . all i got to do is lay low for that link.
:eat:

I remember ah bytch got jump for leaking when goku transform to ssj :hmm::boss:

:old:

Keep your daugthers aways from naster rapi:thumbsdown:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Vegeta dumb as hell...He could've got a year worth of training in with Whis in the Spirit room.... but nooooooooooo... he wanna wait and get like 3 months in by himself.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegeta dumb as hell...He could've got a year worth of training in with Whis in the Spirit room.... but nooooooooooo... he wanna wait and get like 3 months in by himself.
Why didn't Goku go to Spirit room? He doing gravity training.. :dwillhuh:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I'm actually interested in seeing Frost, I wonder what he has cooking under his sleeve I don't want to see the same ol conventional fighting(Punches and fireballs) I wanna see well-thought strategies even if it's dirty, in ep 90 Gohan and Piccolo presented low-level wits against Tien and Goku and it worked.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Vegeta already been training with Whis for months already, post black, as whis says Goku you forgot about Vegeta, as if vegeta wasn't getting stronger and putting in work...

SN: Vegeta looks like gt vegeta in the previews, breh getting old:mjcry: