Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest I still have to put 17 above Gohan for now. Mainly because 17 went head up with SSB and didn't actually lose (they decided to call it a night) whereas Gohan actually did get defeated. Plus it was said that 17 was still holding back.

I'm not saying 17 wouldn't have eventually lost, but still. For me, in order of strength it's -

Goku
Vegeta
Frieza (Buu)
Gohan
Piccolo
Krillin
Tien
Roshi

I would put Piccolo over Gohan if you think about it with the previous episodes and this episode.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
A lowkey for this episode. I feel sorry for Gowasu... he knows he is dead and most likely secretly thinks that Zamasu was right.

For real now U10 is such disappointment and Gowasu's face showed it like :skip:
I don't think anybody is getting destroyed tbh. I think with how bleak last arc was we gonna end on some feel good shyt

Although it would be quite fukking boss of Toriyama to go out like that :wow:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think anybody is getting destroyed tbh. I think with how bleak last arc was we gonna end on some feel good shyt

Although it would be quite fukking boss of Toriyama to go out like that :wow:
Yeah I doubt it as well Lol

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This was one of my favorite fights in db history....my favorite since Majin Vegeta vs Goku for sure. Outstanding. Great writing. It, like the Vegeta fight felt like it was about WAAAAAY more than the stakes be they high or low. I am the last person to prop up Gohan but it was a great episode for sure based on that sparring session.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if you guys noticed it. Anyone else notice that Goku learned from his fight with Buu? He did the same thing Buu did and utilized a ton of blasts to blind his enemy.

yea, noticed it...it's further evidence to show this whole recruit tour of his has been his training....

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I think Gohan and goku will fight again in the tournament. Like what's been hypothesised earlier when the tourney started, goku is going to break his limit and become unstoppable, and it'll be up to Gohan to save everyone

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why y'all talking about Goku going bad anyway? Goku Black was the perfect opportunity to do that it won't happen again now:heh:We all know the final fight is most likely Goku vs Jirren one on one anyway. How the other universes are saved on the other hand:jbhmm:

Why you guys act like Hit doesn't exist?.

I'm more very interesting to see what Hit gonna do in this Tournament of Power but we all know that Universe 6 will team-up with Universe 7 since the other universes plot to against Goku and Universe 7 to take them out first. Also, Beerus and Champa are related/brothers. Hit did help Goku in training where everybody thought Goku was dead and got killed by Hit

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Why you guys act like Hit doesn't exist?.

I'm more very interesting to see what Hit gonna do in this Tournament of Power but we all know that Universe 6 will team-up with Universe 7 since the other universes plot to against Goku and Universe 7 to take them out first. Also, Beerus and Champa are related/brothers. Hit did help Goku in training where everybody thought Goku was dead and got killed by Hit

I'm taking overall at the end brotha it's most likely going to be Goku vs Jirren with fukkery in between.:manny:Personally I can't wait to see what Hits been up to but we have barely seen any other teams in the build-up :hubie: