Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
When he faced off in that staredown against Beerus he looked like he could go bad real quick. Beerus really almost had to give him the DELETE because he was being a dikkhead about showing up to Zeno.
:jbhmm:
no lie this arc ending is not predictable at all:jbhmm:
like legit cant even imagine what could happen:jbhmm:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Do you think the Fox God is the God from Universe 9.
cc1d66d74b88bae2c1e94d34572c07051486650408_full.jpg
:yeshrug:no way to tell from pics lol gotta wait until Saturday when they finally show up. Goku was fighting in base so who knows if he's even powerful

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
since these are the tryout fights i wouldnt let master roshi or tien near the ring.... be entertained with tien and hope the gods dont nuke em on sight :sadcam: `tri beams brehs

if master roshi is stronger then tien tho:dead:

if roshi or tien beat anymore tho:dead:

im just hoping one of the sayians get to fight female broly. always interested in them seeing goku and vegeta power levels. Wonder what happened when the kid went back home as a SSJ1 in universe 6 was he the new leader of the sayians:mjgrin:

tri beam brehs:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Ok I just watched all 77 episodes over the past 3 days so i'm all caught up:obama:

It started off slow as shyt with the 1st 2 arcs being rehashes of the last 2 movies. The animation in the beginning was :huhldup:but it got better as the series went on

My boy Future Trunks came back a man:to:Zamasu was a real fukking problem:ooh:

:pachaha:@ how everyone acts when Zen-Oh comes around

And that baseball episode....that pose Yamcha hit being the same one he hit when the Saibaman killed him:mjlol:

Oh yea Hit ain't no joke:ohhh:

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Ok I just watched all 77 episodes over the past 3 days so i'm all caught up:obama:

It started off slow as shyt with the 1st 2 arcs being rehashes of the last 2 movies. The animation in the beginning was :huhldup:but it got better as the series went on

My boy Future Trunks came back a man:to:Zamasu was a real fukking problem:ooh:

:pachaha:@ how everyone acts when Zen-Oh comes around

And that baseball episode....that pose Yamcha hit being the same one he hit when the Saibaman killed him:mjlol:

Oh yea Hit ain't no joke:ohhh:
damn you snowed the fvxk in huh

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
interested in seeing gohan fight. hes obviously gonna train and become super saiyan blue by the time the tournament starts since its gonna be him vegeta and goku at the end for our squad. i think super saiyan white comes out during this arc somewhere near the middle to end.