#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
That was the dumbest sub arc in the history of Dragonball :beli:

shyt pissed me off and that animation was atrocious :martin:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
why is dragon ball so wack now? really interested how they will explain gokus dumbness and vegetas bytch assness in the english dub. tired of these horrible storylines that go nowhere filer or not

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So goku got money on deck then right cause that nikka have chi chi sweating with the bills needing to be paid :damn:

Didn't Mr. Satan give Goku a reward or a shyt-ton of money right at the start of Super, making them rich (and allowing Goku to go train with Whis)? I remember cause that was like the first time Chi Chi said "go ahead" without bytching when he said he was going to train.

Goku got that Live Nation stimulus package... :banderas:

Also... fukk Gohan's education. :pacspit:

woof

Daps
Reppin
Didn't Mr. Satan give Goku a reward or a shyt-ton of money right at the start of Super, making them rich (and allowing Goku to go train with Whis)? I remember cause that was like the first time Chi Chi said "go ahead" without bytching when he said he was going to train.

Goku got that Live Nation stimulus package... :banderas:

Also... fukk Gohan's education. :pacspit:
Yes, but then Chi Chi lied to him and told him she spent it all, so he would stay farming (which he seemed to find amusing when he found out).

Between that money and the apparently successful farming and now occasional bodyguarding for Satan, no one is going hungry or uneducated over paying for one fight.