Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
"That shaking isn't from excitement. It's from fear." :damn: :ohlawd: Hit pulling Kakarot's card

Vegeta the GOAT looking like a badass in that scene standing next to Beerus and Whis

And just like that... a potentially interesting arc is over :what: what the fukk

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yes, but then Chi Chi lied to him and told him she spent it all, so he would stay farming (which he seemed to find amusing when he found out).

Between that money and the apparently successful farming and now occasional bodyguarding for Satan, no one is going hungry or uneducated over paying for one fight.
gloss over the fact that chi chi gotta lie about money with that deadbeat in the house brehs

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
So...we going to point out Goku is done with Vegeta as a rival and would rather risk death and fight Hit? Nah, ok.

Episode was aight. I'm not ready to see Lohan take another L next week...my heart can't take it.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Vegeta with the GOAT pose :wow:
ee304192-fff6-43c9-836c-a9b5ba564ab8
AGcRDQ.jpg

ee304192-fff6-43c9-836c-a9b5ba564ab8

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
opponents need to stop revealing their techniques, or stop giving clues and shyt..

SMH @ Goku's useless ass sons...not going super saiyan 3 or SOMETHING after seeing their fukking father dead

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
opponents need to stop revealing their techniques, or stop giving clues and shyt..

SMH @ Goku's useless ass sons...not going super saiyan 3 or SOMETHING after seeing their fukking father dead

To be fair they BOTH already witnessed him die. And they BOTH know they can just call bulma. Get the dragonballs in a hr and wish him back. This is the same group of people who use the dragonballs on food. Death really isn't anything to them.

Not to mention they know Whis as well.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wait...GOKU was the one who hired Hit? :dead:

I would've sworn it was going to be Champa for Vados or maybe some weird training Whis set up. But it does explain how Goku knew Hit was going to be after him.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Vegeta catching feelings that Goku likes to fight Hit more. :mjlol:

Hit and Goku chilling on the rock after the fight.

Vegeta: So you choose him over me huh?:shaq2: Is that how this is? :martin:

Goku: Yeah, that's exactly how it is, he hits that spot that you never hit.:ahh: When was the last time you pushed me to my limit?:stopitslime: Hit is the best sparring partner.

Vegeta: :sadcam: I'm good enough to fuse with, but I'm not sparing partner material? Screw you kakarot, I wish I never met you.

Yamcha: :hubie:See, this is why I don't fight no more.

Goku a ho foreal. Vegeta lost for trying to make him his rival. You can't turn a ho into a rival.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Just watching the subbed version....So basically Hit can open/create a mirror dimension a la Dr. Strange? :ohhh::dwillhuh:

Dude mad OP

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Vegeta catching feelings that Goku likes to fight Hit more. :mjlol:

Hit and Goku chilling on the rock after the fight.

Vegeta: So you choose him over me huh?:shaq2: Is that how this is? :martin:

Goku: Yeah, that's exactly how it is, he hits that spot that you never hit.:ahh: When was the last time you pushed me to my limit?:stopitslime: Hit is the best sparring partner.

Vegeta: :sadcam:Screw you kakarot, I wish I never met you. I'm good enough to fuse with, but I'm not sparing partner material?

Yamcha: :hubie:See, this is why I don't fight no more.

Goku a ho foreal. Vegeta lost for trying to make him his rival. You can't turn a ho into a rival.

He shares that Goku. :wow: