Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

krexzen

All Star
Daps
So the universe that comes in last place will have the privilege of having their universe wiped out? Well, damn.

Really interested in seeing how this tournament plays out. There's a Spanish site that often contained spoilers about certain things that ended up being accurate.

One of the current ones is:

Whis is going to give all of the other Earthling warriors training to get them within the range of Base Goku/Base Vegeta's power so they'd be more competitive.

That would be pretty legit if it ends up being true. I'd seriously love that.

:mindblown: Base Goku & Vegeta are practically at SSJ II levels these days (which is a clusterfukk in and of itself). It would be a travesty to have Krillin and Roshi that high.

I can't imagine Krillin and Roshi being at a higher level than Frieza and maybe even Cell. Tien, yes. Krillin/Roshi, no.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the universe that comes in last place will have the privilege of having their universe wiped out? Well, damn.

Really interested in seeing how this tournament plays out. There's a Spanish site that often contained spoilers about certain things that ended up being accurate.

Whis is going to give all of the other Earthling warriors training to get them within the range of Base Goku/Base Vegeta's power so they'd be more competitive.

Got a link to that spoiler site?

That is a long time coming for the Earthlings... is Piccolo included in that training? I assume he is.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Unfortunately breh isn't being forthcoming with the actual link. To be fair, he did post that Goku was going to summon Zeno to wipe out Zamasu's spirit weeks before the episode aired, so he seems to be on point about certain things. Still trying to see this site for myself tho.

When you think about it, it actually makes sense. Now a few of them getting that high would be ridiculous, but there's no telling what Whis can do.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:banderas: I love it. Piccolo need that power up.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
zeno 2x's gives zero fukks breh... :mindblown:

with the stakes where they are tho... how in the fukk u gonna roll with krillin, roshi and tien!?! :dahell: might as well brought satan along too. piccolo could barely hang last tourney, these nikkas fighting for the survival of their universe... and bringing humans. :shaq2:

call me crazy, but i'd rather take my chances with putting trunks + goten in the hyperbolic time chamber and training them up for a year (gohan has time to go back in too). krillin, roshi and tien can draw straws to see who gets they ass beat in the first round.

i'd say go get future trunks too. but who knows how based zenos would respond to that. :whoa:
For real what happened to pikon and the otherworld tournament fighters?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Know you mean well. But all that shyt is non-canon.
Wait Goku going to the Other World is non-canon? Then that should make Super Saiyan 3 non-canon :patrice:

Honestly who gives a shyt? I hate when nerds always bring that up like a nikka supposed to give a fukk about what's canon or not

Daps
Wait Goku going to the Other World is non-canon? Then that should make Super Saiyan 3 non-canon :patrice:

Honestly who gives a shyt? I hate when nerds always bring that up like a nikka supposed to give a fukk about what's canon or not

Goku being in other world is canon, the other world tournament and all those characters aren't.

Of course, Super made Ginyu frog surviving and Yamcha's baseball career canon so you never know

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i feel u. but it's not nerdy to care about additions to the story that were not made by the creator. i dont care enough about it to make others feel like idiots for not knowing. but i care enough that i want to know how today's story could be impacted by the actual story the creator has told up to this point.