Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a team loses they destroy your universe :wtf: shyt brazy

zeno 2x's gives zero fukks breh... :mindblown:

with the stakes where they are tho... how in the fukk u gonna roll with krillin, roshi and tien!?! :dahell: might as well brought satan along too. piccolo could barely hang last tourney, these nikkas fighting for the survival of their universe... and bringing humans. :shaq2:

call me crazy, but i'd rather take my chances with putting trunks + goten in the hyperbolic time chamber and training them up for a year (gohan has time to go back in too). krillin, roshi and tien can draw straws to see who gets they ass beat in the first round.

i'd say go get future trunks too. but who knows how based zenos would respond to that. :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
zeno 2x's gives zero fukks breh... :mindblown:

with the stakes where they are tho... how in the fukk u gonna roll with krillin, roshi and tien!?! :dahell: might as well brought satan along too. piccolo could barely hang last tourney, these nikkas fighting for the survival of their universe... and bringing humans. :shaq2:

call me crazy, but i'd rather take my chances with putting trunks + goten in the hyperbolic time chamber and training them up for a year (gohan has time to go back in too). krillin, roshi and tien can draw straws to see who gets they ass beat in the first round.

i'd say go get future trunks too. but who knows how based zenos would respond to that. :whoa:
yea all that theyre too young shyt goes out the window with the universe on the line, wtf does their age matter when they wont live to get older if they get destroyed by zeno?

trunks and goten can at least go super saiyan which is stronger than anything roshi krillin or tien can do.. its stupid as fukk to choose them, especially roshi

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Trunks and Goten are too young for the time chamber :beli:

also there might be an age limit :manny:

Tien & Krillin > Ginyu Force.

Tien actually stalled Imperfect Cell. They both battle tested.

Show humans some love :mjcry:

Roshi there for comic relief.
they used the time chamber in the buu saga and even without the time chamber they still shyt on the humans

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
waittttttttttttaminute... :ohhh:

does this mean future trunks is gonna have to fight with another universe against goku and his pops? :mjcry:

please dont blow up another universe trunks calls home, based zenos. he's been through enough dammit. :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Does anyone else but me appreciate the planet where Hit took out the Mayor of that city, it had a real Cyberpunk feel to it
hopefully it could be a setting for future battles
it was definitely a breath of fresh air, thats one of the reasons I said I wouldnt mind a hit spinoff series

thats the cool thing about super expanding the story to different universes, it opens the door for different types of settings

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
the way goten was talking to gohan last episode I'm pretty sure he's stronger than gohan at this point. :pacspit: krillin and tien. getting tired of this shyt. nikkas gave 18 that work on top of shoulders but they bring 17 back? :pacspit:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
So the universe that comes in last place will have the privilege of having their universe wiped out? Well, damn.

Really interested in seeing how this tournament plays out. There's a Spanish site that often contained spoilers about certain things that ended up being accurate.

One of the current ones is:

Whis is going to give all of the other Earthling warriors training to get them within the range of Base Goku/Base Vegeta's power so they'd be more competitive.

That would be pretty legit if it ends up being true. I'd seriously love that.