Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idgaf if all they do is clown. Strength wise they're more powerful than any human. When you have master roshi over super saiyans that's pure bullshyt :camby:
Master Roshi there for comic relief. Like Hercule in the Cell games.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Master Roshi is gonna put in work like he did against Frieza's goons. :ufdup:

Not sure why yall seem to only want to see Saiyans fight. :scusthov:

because roshi's ceiling is beating up D-level goons. unless the writers get lazy and give him a power boost out of thin air (which could happen, given that it's super). trunks and goten SHOULD be fighting alongside their fathers, because they have the power to do so.

why u think ppl still lose their minds over gohan? as annoying as it is sometimes, i get it. and imo, trunks and goten were supposed to have even more potential. youngest super saiyans ever. together, they're the only saiyan besides goku to reach ssj3. goofy fight style or not, their story needs to be told at some point.

meanwhile... roshi... grows muscles.

:youngsabo:
:camby:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
because roshi's ceiling is beating up D-level goons. unless the writers get lazy and give him a power boost out of thin air (which could happen, given that it's super). trunks and goten SHOULD be fighting alongside their fathers, because they have the power to do so.

why u think ppl still lose their minds over gohan? as annoying as it is sometimes, i get it. and imo, trunks and goten were supposed to have even more potential. youngest super saiyans ever. together, they're the only saiyan besides goku to reach ssj3. goofy fight style or not, their story needs to be told at some point.

meanwhile... roshi... grows muscles.

:youngsabo:
:camby:

Meh, personally I don't care that much about power levels.

As a character, Roshi>>>Goten or Kid Trunks and I think having him fight somebody would be more entertaining than watching Goten/Trunks clown and inevitably have their fusion run out before they do anything useful.

Respect the OG. This is the man who literally invented the Kamehameha. Goku wouldn't be what he is today without Roshi. :ufdup:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh, personally I don't care that much about power levels.

As a character, Roshi>>>Goten or Kid Trunks and I think having him fight somebody would be more entertaining than watching Goten/Trunks clown and inevitably have their fusion run out before they do anything useful.

Respect the OG. This is the man who literally invented the Kamehameha. Goku wouldn't be what he is today without Roshi. :ufdup:

u right on that point breh. respect to the original pervy sage. :wow:

still rather see goten and trunks fighting tho. :russ:

that said, u can argue that it wouldnt make sense because they dont have as much training/experience as the rest. plus zero discipline. if this is some universe on the line shyt, with tournament rules, might not be your best choice.

(not sure why they're bringing buu if that's the case tho. aka the nikka who couldnt even fight last time cause he flunked a math test.)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
u right on that point breh. respect to the original pervy sage. :wow:

still rather see goten and trunks fighting tho. :russ:

that said, u can argue that it wouldnt make sense because they dont have as much training/experience as the rest. plus zero discipline. if this is some universe on the line shyt, with tournament rules, might not be your best choice.

(not sure why they're bringing buu if that's the case tho. aka the nikka who couldnt even fight last time cause he flunked a math test.)
:deadrose:

Raizan

Pro
Daps
Alot of it has to do with experience. Goten and Trunks have power, but I wouldn't say that they really know anything about strategy. How would they do when they ran up on something more powerful than they are? Roshi may not have the strength, but dude's over 300 years old. I would trust he could figure something out. Best to leave something this serious to the adults.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Lol brehs arguing over power levels again when they don't see that this is going to be the biggest event ever in DB. Like they entertained the fact that there are multiple universes and people were screaming for explorations and tournaments.

Now people are complaining that it's another tournament when the last one was straight PIFF!!! You just know there will be other saiyans who will motivate Goku and vegeta to become even stronger. You young cats needs to appreciate what has been given too you:stopitslime:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
you nikkas some lames fukk roshi n krillin look at the people from the last tourney cld any of them beat uni 6 contenders? then yall want them to go against unknowns from the other unis :what: they been irrelevant since the android saga foh. now piccalo need a upgrade he shld be a demi god since kami was a god...or have him get infused with the dragon balls power or fuse with shenron or sum shyt since namekians created him.