Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's hard to tell when it comes to the kids in Super. In Z, Trunks nearly took #18 out with a blast he intentionally held-back, and Goten was also pushing Gohan really hard in their training. The kids don't seem to be training anymore, so they might be weaker.
exactly without fusion i dont trust them both:manny:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
exactly without fusion i dont trust them both:manny:

I get what your saying. It's just hard to accept that Krillin is a more valuable fighter than a super saiyan. I mean young Gohan on Namek was putting in more work than Krillin. Trunks and Goten are around the same age as Gohan was on Namek and far more powerful.

I just think it's disappointing with the way their characters are used. Both of them have been developed poorly considering their potential. Gohan at least was able to have his moments. Neither Trunks nor Goten have really had theirs during individual fights. And let's be honest. No one wants to see Krillin fight. At this point he should be Yamcha status.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
17 back

OegumJZ.gif

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Side by side image of Super Saiyan 2 Black and Super Saiyan Rose Black:

goku%20black%20comparison%20copy_zpswrr0jpop.png

Rose is better, but Super Saiyan 2 Black's design looks dope.

It's the same shyt as SSj2 Goku, breh :heh:

At least Rose has that god ki aura, and was swagging the fukk out on Vegeta and Goku while looking better.

SSj2 Black was taking heavy Ls :scust:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I get what your saying. It's just hard to accept that Krillin is a more valuable fighter than a super saiyan. I mean young Gohan on Namek was putting in more work than Krillin. Trunks and Goten are around the same age as Gohan was on Namek and far more powerful.
Gohan listened too...Piccolo and Krillin didn't have problems telling Gohan a order or how to fight. He was happy to listen and respond to what his teammates needed.

Trunks and Goten are hard headed as fukk and have short as attention spans. It's damn near their fault Buu absorbed them cause they couldn't tell they were being baited by Buu, even when Piccolo told them shyt didn't feel right. And turning into Gotenks makes that shyt 100 times worse.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Goten and Trunks are more powerful than any human characters at this point in the series. fukking master roshi over them? :dahell: They even brought back flabby ass 17 but couldn't include either one of the kids? Super showcasing yet again, dumb logic :beli:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Goten and Trunks are more powerful than any human characters at this point in the series. fukking master roshi over them? :dahell: They even brought back flabby ass 17 but couldn't include either one of the kids? Super showcasing yet again, dumb logic :beli:

:beli:

When have Goten and Trunks EVER done anything other than troll and make up stupid moves? As far as I'm concerned they need to take their asses to school or something.:camby:

And while we're at it I'm also kind of tired of Goku and Vegeta's spotlight stealing asses as if we don't get enough of them every arc. Truth be told I'm way more interested in seeing the Androids, Roshi, Krililn, Piccolo, Buu, etc. get some shine.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Without fusion goten and trunks are useless come in breh think about it:comeon:

Raizan

Pro
Daps
Imma assume the tournament will feature 2vs2 fighting:ehh:
Goku/vegeta
Gohan/piccolo
Tien/roshi
17/18
Buu/krillen
We have potential to see proper growth of goku and vegeta working together:ehh:

Tired of seeing Goku and Vegeta. We see them working together in every arc... Let some of the other characters showcase what they can do.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly, even though it won't happen, I'd love if Goku and Vegeta somehow lost early on in the tournament or got disqualified.

The problem with the Saiyans is that they're too overpowered compared to everybody else, so it ruins the suspense of a tournament since the other characters have no chance against them. You already know it's going to come down to Goku or Vegeta in the end.

If they actually banned the Saiyans altogether then the tournament would actually be unpredictable...I legit don't know who would win. Buu? Piccolo? 17 or 18? Maybe one of the humans has gotten way stronger offscreen? There would be actual suspense.

Gohan can stay tho. He'd probably manage to lose to Tien or something anyway. :heh:

Last edited:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
:beli:

When have Goten and Trunks EVER done anything other than troll and make up stupid moves? As far as I'm concerned they need to take their asses to school or something.:camby:

And while we're at it I'm also kind of tired of Goku and Vegeta's spotlight stealing asses as if we don't get enough of them every arc. Truth be told I'm way more interested in seeing the Androids, Roshi, Krililn, Piccolo, Buu, etc. get some shine.
Without fusion goten and trunks are useless come in breh think about it:comeon:
Idgaf if all they do is clown. Strength wise they're more powerful than any human. When you have master roshi over super saiyans that's pure bullshyt :camby: