Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
VXwJSuy.jpg

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I think Toyotaro was like.. How the hell do I explain SS Rose?

Both the manga and anime are fukking terrible and laughable.

SSB is way stronger in the manga tho.. In the anime they make light of the transformation, Toyotaro doesnt.
yet you in here all the time :mjlol:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait a fukkin minute........if only Kais are permanently fused with the potara then how come Zamasu and Black didn't un fuse? Black isn't a kai :patrice:

In the anime black is a kai hence him being able to use time rings to travel across dimensions.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Imma assume the tournament will feature 2vs2 fighting:ehh:
Goku/vegeta
Gohan/piccolo
Tien/roshi
17/18
Buu/krillen
We have potential to see proper growth of goku and vegeta working together:ehh:

I'll never get tired of seeing Gohan and Piccolo do their thing. Greatest interspecies friendship of all time. I always like seeing Krillin and Tien put in work also. 17 being there is a pleasant surprise as well, I'm digging these teams.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I doubt we are gonna see all them fight. just like we were supposed to see buu/gohan fight in that first tournament

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I kinda hate to bring it up, but Trunks and Goten are each stronger than Krillen, Roshi and possibly Tien. If we're talking team-ups then fusion alone makes them a top three duo behind only Goku/Vegeta and Gohan/Piccolo.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I kinda hate to bring it up, but Trunks and Goten are each stronger than Krillen, Roshi and possibly Tien. If we're talking team-ups then fusion alone makes them a top three duo behind only Goku/Vegeta and Gohan/Piccolo.
but without fusion can trunks/goten hold their own..... you see they cant i think thats why goku/vegeta decided to leave them

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
It's hard to tell when it comes to the kids in Super. In Z, Trunks nearly took #18 out with a blast he intentionally held-back, and Goten was also pushing Gohan really hard in their training. The kids don't seem to be training anymore, so they might be weaker.