Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
It would seem that way, but Goku said Fusion would've been useless against Beers. When Goku felt the power of Super Saiyan God, he said he never knew power on that level could exist. So it would seem Super Saiyan God>>>>>>>>>>>>Vegito. With the way Super's power-scaling works, it actually makes sense.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A devil with a halo :lupe:

Blades of Judgement :gladbron: This nikka name dropping attacks

Are we going to die? :to: For these kids of this world, I'm counting on you :mjcry:

"I am the sun that shines on this world and know that this radiance is justice. I, Zamasu, am the knowledge of the world, the law of the universe and the power of the universe."

Lightning of Absolution :merchant: Vegeta down, Goku down :damnstache:Android 8?? :dahell:

Oh shyt they back up! :gladbron: Purple Zapdos dust cloud can't take it.:krs:

Your greedy nature of trying to touch a God, that's your sin.
ZlGlyUl.png

20051226_hhh.jpg

That bone crack :skip:

"A god is one who looks down. It is not you one can so casually touch :mjpls: and yet your countless humiliations against me are sins worthy of death :ufdup:"

Trunks with the Galick Gun :ohlawd: Father and Son together :ohlawd:

Impudent mortals
X2i9vuI.png
Holy Wrath :sadcam:

Damn no real build up to Vegito huh?:beli: They just show him mid battle :ld:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
It would seem that way, but Goku said Fusion would've been useless against Beers. When Goku felt the power of Super Saiyan God, he said he never knew power on that level could exist. So it would seem Super Saiyan God>>>>>>>>>>>>Vegito. With the way Super's power-scaling works, it actually makes sense.
U mean Buu era Vegito right

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A devil with a halo :lupe:

Blades of Judgement :gladbron: This nikka name dropping attacks

Are we going to die? :to: For these kids of this world, I'm counting on you :mjcry:

"I am the sun that shines on this world and know that this radiance is justice. I, Zamasu, am the knowledge of the world, the law of the universe and the power of the universe."

Lightning of Absolution :merchant: Vegeta down, Goku down :damnstache:Android 8?? :dahell:

Oh shyt they back up! :gladbron: Purple Zapdos dust cloud can't take it.:krs:

Your greedy nature of trying to touch a God, that's your sin.
ZlGlyUl.png

20051226_hhh.jpg

That bone crack :skip:

"A god is one who looks down. It is not you one can so casually touch :mjpls: and yet your countless humiliations against me are sins worthy of death :ufdup:"

Trunks with the Galick Gun :ohlawd: Father and Son together :ohlawd:

Impudent mortals
X2i9vuI.png
Holy Wrath :sadcam:

Damn no real build up to Vegito huh?:beli: They just show him mid battle :ld:

That episode was just too much. I would never thought that Goku and Vegeta would fight actual Final Fantasy type monsters with actual God-like attacks.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I understand that Gogeta isn't cannon. All I'm saying, why not input him Dragonball Super? Now actually would be a good time to do so. There so much fcukery going on, why not add more to it:blessed:That being said, I'm not going to lose sleep if he isn't shown here, my statement was more or less what could it hurt by throwing him into the mix. I'm more than curious just to see just how outrageous Gogeta can really be.
The timing isn't right maybe in the future they will

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
GODDDAMN Zamasu Black is on fukking Final Fantasy Final Boss levels

he even borrowed a line from one of the games :wow:

If this wasn't the best DBZ episode villain showcase i don't know what is

Vegeta and Trunks father and son Gallick Gun :mjcry:... beautiful :mjgrin:

I love this shyt brehs, i feel like a kid again :wow: