Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Is it me or has Black/Zamasu never really felt like a threat to humanity or the earth :yeshrug:

They always dealt directly with the Z crew

Like I appreciate them giving us Vegito but the reason for needing him doesn't seem as sincere as when they fused to fight Buu:manny:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Is it me or has Black/Zamasu never really felt like a threat to humanity or the earth :yeshrug:

Like I appreciate them giving us Vegito but the reason for needing him doesn't seem as sincere as when they fused to fight Buu:manny:

It doesn't feel that way because Black/Zamasu had already accomplished most of that before Goku and Vegeta even met Black.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They killed everyone on Earth apart from the resistance :dwillhuh:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Lol, I'm not understanding all the Gogeta hate here. You guys tell me that you don't want to see Gogeta again in the future? Me personally, I think that would be some kick ass stuff. I like Vegito as well but I just want to see Gogeta get some shine too. To see what he's really capable of.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Lol, I'm not understanding all the Gogeta hate here. You guys tell me that you don't want to see Gogeta again in the future? Me personally, I think that would be some kick ass stuff. I like Vegito as well but I just want to see Gogeta get some shine too. To see what he's really capable of.
Something about Gogeta looks more evil / war ready

Like vegito is :birdman:
Gogeta is :demonic:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
OOUIgH4.gif

Next week gonna be lit as fukk.

OOOUUUUU :ohlawd: