Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Lol, I'm not understanding all the Gogeta hate here. You guys tell me that you don't want to see Gogeta again in the future? Me personally, I think that would be some kick ass stuff. I like Vegito as well but I just want to see Gogeta get some shine too. To see what he's really capable of.
Gogeta is not Akira Toriyama's creation, Gogeta did not appear on any canon DBZ material, therefore Gogeta technically never existed in DB Supers universe, therefore there couldn't be a return.. but rather an introduction.

Could Goku and Vegeta just do the fusion dance and make Gogeta canon? Sure, but whats the point of having 2 different fusions for the same person especially when one doesn't have a limit while the other does?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Gogeta is not Akira Toriyama's creation, Gogeta did not appear on any canon DBZ material, therefore Gogeta technically never existed in DB Supers universe, therefore there couldn't be a return.. but rather an introduction.

Could Goku and Vegeta just do the fusion dance and make Gogeta canon? Sure, but whats the point of having 2 different fusions for the same person especially when one doesn't have a limit while the other does?
Yup, the main reason Toriyama came up with the earrings and Vegetto was because Toei came up with Gogeta first, so he didn't want to just copy them. As far as the series proper is concerned, Vegetto is the only Goku/Vegeta fusion.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

I understand that Gogeta isn't cannon. All I'm saying, why not input him Dragonball Super? Now actually would be a good time to do so. There so much fcukery going on, why not add more to it:blessed:That being said, I'm not going to lose sleep if he isn't shown here, my statement was more or less what could it hurt by throwing him into the mix. I'm more than curious just to see just how outrageous Gogeta can really be.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
There's also the chance that the Fusion will be fukked up. Vegeta never had a chance to practice the dance, so he'd be prone to fukking it up. Not worth the risk.

latest

They+didn+t+extend+their+fingers+a+failed+fusion+is+on+_b842dd91e6ec7febc0a363c06ffb93ff.png

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Gogeta is inferior in almost all aspects to Vegito. The Potara Fusion>>>>>>>>

But the thing is, we really didn't get to see Gogeta go all out. That is what I'm most curious about. Just how powerful the Gogeta fusion is really.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I remember when Goku was trying to get Vegeta to do the Fusion dance when they were inside of Boo. Vegeta shut that shyt down with the quickness :mjgrin:

Also, we never had a chance to see Vegito fight all out, either. He played around with Boo the entire time because Boo was too weak.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I remember when Goku was trying to get Vegeta to do the Fusion dance when they were inside of Boo. Vegeta shut that shyt down with the quickness :mjgrin:

Also, we never had a chance to see Vegito fight all out, either. He played around with Boo the entire time because Boo was too weak.
And shyt, you'd have to imagine Vegetto was already at least in the Beerus/SSJ God tier even back in the Buu saga...as he is now...:wow::ohhh: