m001112.jpg

Screw Gohan, my boy Fewcha Trunks Hendrix gave Dabra that wet work :whew:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Trunks is the real chosen one gohan a dweeb

I love the Trunks Z Sword twist because it shows how much more him and Gohan are tied together. Techically speaking Goku is the ultimate Chosen One but I agree that Trunks is a Chosen One as well but so was Gohan which is perfectly fine since they are Goku's and Vegeta's sons. Sh!t they should of went all out and did a Mystic Future Trunks, lol.

Future-Gohan-and-Future-Trunks-future-gohan-24491119-424-311.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
DRAGON BALL SUPER MANGA CHAPTER 16 REVEALS TRUNKS TRAINNED WITH THE Z SWORD BEFORE FIGHTING BABIDI:
m00019-739x1071.jpg

:ohhh: So that's what Trunks meant by he got help from the Kai's. This should also answer why Trunks SSJ2 is very strong as well.

latest

Got a link to that? DBS chapter 16?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Reguardless, GOAThan, had a GOAT run and everyone respected his power and potential. Look at the whole crew looking up to him as a Leader and he was what 12, 13? I agree all signs right now is that he's been written out and is living the family/marriage life. But that doesn't mean he can't be written back in. They wrote him in the Freeza battle so they can write him into another battle.

tumblr_o5or87Rj261tjn5uuo5_1280.jpg
Gohan's Ls started exactly when he started going to school.

Chi Chi should have never sent this nikka to school, just let Bulma mentor him. School in that world is worthless.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Gohan aint coming back. That nikka's a father and a nerd now. That he doesn't have to fight anymore is the GOOD resolution for his character. Breh spent damn near his whole childhood fighting warlords, demons, androids, all kindsa shyt. And now he get to chill in some rich nikka house, spend all his money, boink his daughter and study whatever the fukk he studies.

Gohan WON.
The sentence structure here is fukking terrible

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Got a link to that? DBS chapter 16?

I was able to read a summary of the Manga and it fills in some more story and plot blanks that many of us are wondering about as far as Trunks power level and even goes into more about Zamasu and what happen to all the Gods of Distruction in the future. I definitely consider this to be offical canon to the story because it doesn't interfer with the actual anime, it compliments it. But Future Trunks getting Kai Level Z Sword Trainning is HUGE. Trunks did go in too. Funny we were spending the last 3 pages talking about Gohan and this story devolepment happens, lol.

latest

Csu_BVkUAAABrYy.jpg

Dragon Ball Super CHAPITRE 16 [Traduction FR]

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Gohan's Ls started exactly when he started going to school.

Chi Chi should have never sent this nikka to school, just let Bulma mentor him. School in that world is worthless.

cover.jpg

849a84cdca8f70f9fff02be3855f5619.jpg

I understand your point but techincally the key to the entire Dragon Ball Story boils down to Goku and Bulma's relationship (Alien/Human) (Energy Spiritual/Technology) and how Goku (with the Z Fighters) are the protectors of Earth. Therefor they have to do "Earthly" things. Me personally I never thought of Great-Saiyan-Man as an L story wise even though yes it got cheesy at times. He's a teenager in a "Human" High School. He was litterally like Peter Parker or Clark Kent.

They had to come with a way to hide his powers. I thought all the corny poses was a play off The Ginyu Force too, lol. Now yes once Videl started dressing up it was getting a little too much but it was cool to see her evolution from human to figther. I liked Gohan's post Cell Arc from the High School to the Z Sword Trainning. It was the Buu battle was let down when he was obsorbed. It's funny because we all mad at his "Human" life now but the beginning of that transision was clearly at the start of the Buu arc.

JfiBum8.gif

TheGinyuForce-Image-001.jpg

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So Trunks is weak in the anime but strong in the manga... Dragon ball super y'all.

Not really, The Manga actually gives context to Trunks strength in the Anime. We had no knowledge he trainned with the Z Sword at all. In the Anime he just said "I got help to fight Dabura/Babidi" but we didn't have the context of that trainning. This type of trainning makes him killing Babidi and Dabura, Fightin Black for a year and hanging with Zamasu much more believeable. Again I've agreed with you about "power levels" inconsistancy and I know I poked fun with the eye scouter post but I'm with all of you on the complaints, the power levels were inconsistant. But this information helps to understand Trunks SSJ2 is very powerful. I'm not saying he was as strong as Z Sword Gohan but I'm sure he got a power boost from that trainning.

Csvn7IHVMAAQw80.jpg

Last edited: